22.0

(AUTHORS NOTE:this is your changed character)

KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

SAME NIGHT
*

With all wide eyes silence filled the once loud room,with a slight smirk on her face hale walked all the way into the front room."what the fuck."Kd said under his breath.

(Santana is her middle name btw)

"Man how the fuck y'all know this bitch."Kentrell asked raising up from his seat,he truly was shocked to see that she stepped foot back into his house after the foul shit she pulled last time.

He wondered what she was up to,she wouldn't have just showed up for no reason.He really wasn't spending his time looking for her only because he knew he would catch her when the time was right and plus he didn't need the police all up in his space and business.He already had bags on his head.

"Cut the music back on."Top exclaimed his eyes not leaving Hale's not once,he licked his lips at how good she looked.

Looks like I'm gone have two bitches next to me tonight he thought with a slight smirk on his face.

He didn't care if he was fucking an opp bitch he was going get his his nut off and that's all that mattered to him at this point.

ICCYLIN MAIRE HOBBS

*

Iccylin groaned loudly hearing the loud music from downstairs,she was trying to sleep but couldn't because of the music.She sigh and got out of bed and walked towards the room door but not before pulling the grey shorts she had on out her ass.

Thick bitch problems she thought to herself chuckling at her own joke.

She walked out the room and made her way downstairs once she made it to the front a huge mug appeared on her face.At the fact it smelled like fish and because the opp ass hoe that was sitting on the couch all under kentrell.

She chuckled and smirked slightly amused that nobody noticed her present.She shook her head deciding not to ruined the mood how she really wanted to but instead went down to the basement that was clean spotless.

She made her way to the power box and opened it looking for the switch that said front room.

"Fuck it."She said under her breath flipping the switch that had the words house on.She quickly ran out the basement and upstairs cackling at the groans she heard.

She ran into her room and shut and locked the door.

"I can finally get some fucking sleep."She said flopping down in her bed and getting under the covers.Not even 10 minutes later she was out like a light.

*
NOT PROOF READ

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT KENTRELL REACTION

ICCYLIN DON'T GIVE NO FUCK WHAT SHE DO AT THIS POINT

BIT ANYWAYS THIS WAS BORING

THE LAST CHAPTER TO THE FIRST PART IS GOING TO BE JUICY ASF

SO EXPECT TO NEXT TWO TO BE KIND OF TRAST LIKE THIS ONE

IM SORRY YALL😔

BUT....MEANWHILE YALL CAN VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE