9.0

COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER (3)

HALE BACKWOOD

"Look all you gotta do is get the key,go in and break her I want you to break her."I spoke over the phone in a whisper.

It was like 12 at night I was the only one woke right now,so I thought it was perfect to get my revenge on that Iccylin.

I always hated that bitch.

"And how much I'm getting."He asked on the other line making me sigh.

"7k Damn I told you this already just get here you got 15 minutes or the deal off."I said before hanging up not letting him get another word out.

Finally getting my revenge on that bitch after all these years.

FLASHBACK

"What the fuck how you just gonna bail on us like that."I yelled to Iccylin who was leaning against the wall of the bathroom.

"Whatcha mean why I bail did you see that shit."She yelled at me as my face turned a red color.

"You fake asf you just let him get dragged like that what if he never comes back."I started to break down crying.

No one knows how I feel about him,I know we young but my feelings for him run deep and I don't wanna leave him.

Iccylin showed her true colors she anit never my friend after this shit.

"Look I really don't give no fuck it was every man for his safe now if you mad take it up with someone else cause I'm not staying for the after shocked."She spat with venom in her voice I also think I seen her eyes change colors but just for a second.

It was like she didn't even care that our friend just got dragged away but some shit I can't explain.

Iccylin started to walk out the bathroom but I yanked her back by her hair.

I didn't even mean to I was just so mad that she didn't care.She quickly turnt around and punched me in my face with so much force sending me back into the stall door.I hit my head on the door and fell onto the floor feeling my vision go in and out.

"Bitch."That was the last thing I heard before I seen darkness

FLASHBACK OVER

I just can't stand how Top can have that bitch around knowing she did that shit to him.We all were so close but she just let that shit change all of us.

If we all were right there together trying go save him then it wouldn't be this way,Top wouldn't wanna do what he does to her.

If she didn't hit me then this wouldn't have happen like this but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.