PART 2 01

2 YEARS LATER

2 YEARS LATER

Walking at a steady paced Iccylin was only thinking about one thing as she exit her cell door.

"Finally getting outta this bitch"Iccylin announce in her head as she trailed in front of the two officers who were escorting her out.Her hands were in handcuffs but they let her feet free.

Iccylin already knew the way to the exit because of multiple times of her getting false court dates.The judge would give her a date of a hearing and when that date did come it would get pushed back again.

That was something Iccylin dread.

With just a few feet away from the exit Iccylin held a small smile on her face but that smile quickly faded when she felt a tug on her arm.Her head shoot up towards the guard way on her right to see that the men was pointing to a room.She scrunched her eyebrows together in questioning.

With a heavy sigh because he was annoyed by Iccylin he spoke "you can have the orange suit if you'll like."His sarcasm made Iccylin roll her eyes but stepped inside the white room that had only a white little bench and on that sat a plastic clear bag.

The Male officer motion for Iccylin to hold her hands up and she did,he took the cuffs off her and exit the room shutting the hard metal door behind him.Iccylin rubs her wrist not believing that she was almost to freedom.

"You have 5 minutes to change and be out!"Iccylin jumped at the loud female voice on the speaker that was on the wall.She picked up the plastic bag and quickly changed,she change into the baggy grey sweatpants and white baggy t-shirt.She left the orange jumpsuit where it was.She felt no need to not leave it there.

"It's there job,they'll get it"She thought in her head while she exit the room,where two new officers were waiting on her at.Just to her luck Iccylin got a female and a male,her whole time there it was like the male officer's were on her side more then the female officers.

Truth be told most of the female workers were jealous of Iccylin for what reason? She didn't know but Iccylin didn't get why they hated her so much because she was behind bars and they were leaving the building every night with their freedom.Iccylin thought that she should be the only one jealous,but after a while she just stop giving a fuck and used her advantage to get what she wanted.

The male officers held the door open for Iccylin to exit and when the fresh air it her face she felt like the whole world had stopped.Maybe it did.

The sunlight beamed down on the three as they walked to the huge gate that would lead Iccylin to anywhere in the world,the wind blew rapidly even tho the sun was shining.The closer they got to the gate Iccylin felt different emotions.

"It's been two years since I anit been on my own do I really think I'm ready to be back in the real world."