17.0

IT'S FINNA BE SOME TEA SPILLED☕️ 😛

*

Laying in the bed next to a sleeping kentrell Iccylin felt a cold breeze brush past her with a weird stitch.She scrunched her face up and looked around as if she could see the smell.

Her chest tighten,Her body went limp and she couldn't move at all it felt like something was holding her down.Her lips parted and she tired to speak but no words would come out and her lips were not moving.Her head starts to turn in another direction as if she one was forcing her to do so.

Tears filled her eyes at the simple fact that she was about to piss her pants and the pain felt like someone was trying to break her jaw.Her eyes also darted to the right and when she seen the tall figure those tears she was holding finally came out.

It was dark in the corner of the room but she could see the figure like it was light shining threw the room the only thing on its face were eyes.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them her and the creature was face to face.

With a loud piercing scream Iccylin jumped up from her sleep with sweat dripping down her body.She quickly jumped out of her bed and out of her room and into the hallway bathroom.

It was happening again and Iccylin was scared that it might have worsen.They never got as close to her before,She was scared and never wanted to go back to sleep again.

The face replayed in her head repeatedly,until she couldn't take it anymore and balled up on the floor next to the tub in a ball.After Iccylin dad died she started to get horrible dreams,her doctors suggested sleep paralysis.

Iccylin knew it was more then that when she started to go to therapy for it,Her therapist suggested that she take pills for it but the pills only made it worst.

She stopped taking the pills when she found out she would be working at a strip club for the rest of her life.

The bathroom door open and in walked 3three he scrunched his face up at Iccylin who was still balling her eyes out on the floor"Aye jit you cool.?"He question walking over to her only in a pair of basketball shorts and slides.

He heard her crying from all the way in his room,he wondered how Top didn't hear it.Iccylin picked her heard up from her lap and bit her lip to keep from letting loud sobs out.

"I-I'm sorry I w-woke you."Her shaking voice manage to get out.

"You cool just..."He paused taking a deep breath"let's go to my room."He suggests.

Iccylin looked at him with an unsure look and he chuckled"I'm not going hurt you baby girl."He reassured her she sat there thinking for a minute.