PART 2 02

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

How am I going to get the job done I have no car,no house and I know no one in this fucking country or fucking city where ever the fuck I'm at.

How could you just drop someone of anywhere when they know no one?

Making my way into the building I made sure to tuck the little knife I had in my pocket I'm in the same clothes I was in when I got to prison and they stank bad.I need some more clothes and some fucking food my stomach feels like it's in my ass, I haven't eaten in since I got out of jail and that was yesterday.

They tried putting me in some group home like a fucking orphan so I left just walking the street I knew I was far because this side of town was the city and it was very busy with a lot of people.

At this moment I was entering a hotel building I don't know what I was going to do but I was gone try to get a room I looked around the huge lobby seeing a male at the front desk,I squinted my eyes and realized that I recognized the person.

It was a customer from when I used to work at the club I looked to my left and seen a hall where the bathrooms were so I made my way over there,when I entered it was two white females standing at the mirrors talking hit when they heard the door open they looked this way.

One of them turnt their nose up at me causing me to chuckle to myself.

White boujee bitches I thought to myself shaking my head

I didn't make eye contact with them as I walked to the stall I heard them whispering as I used to toilet.

"You think she's from the hood?"I heard one asked the other making my face ball out,the other one scoffed"obviously looking like that she had to have come right out of prison.I mean what female walks around looking like that?"I could hear the disgust in her voice making me roll my eyes.

Is it that bad?

I shook my head fuck them white bitches after a few more seconds I heard them leaving the bathroom laughing.Jokes on them bitches.

What that nigga said

And she got some tricks that's up her selves that blow yo mind shit.

After wiping my self and flushing the toilet I walked out the stall and seen the black bag that was on the sink them bitches 'accidentally left' I took the bag and looked the bathroom door time to get pretty up.