10.0

OMNISCIENT

                        OMNISCIENT

All looking a head of them at the scene that was happening they all stood there shocked.

Iccylin stood above the figure stabbing him multiple times in the neck with the pencil that she had found in the mini dresser beside her bed.

She couldn't help herself the more the stabs the more the pain she held in her came out,the pain of being in this situation now.

Iccylin never thought that she would have to kill someone to protect herself from what ever that was going to happen.

"Somebody grab ha ass."3three yelled shocked but slight amused how she used that lil pencil ass to stab who ever she was stabbing.

Top smirked and went over to Iccylin pulling her off the figure breathing heavily.She snapped back into reality,realizing what she had down she broke down into tears.

"Shhhh,it's okay."Top brung Iccylin into a hug putting her head into his chest soaking his white t-shirt.

At this point Iccylin didn't care who arms she was in she just didn't wanna look at the sight that she caused.

Joe walked over to the body and lifted the mask that they had on,reviling there so called brother doo.

Everybody mouths around the room drop including Iccylin.

"Lil doo?"She asked in pure shock ness.Kentrell looked around confused on how they knew each other,but was going get to that later he just wanted to know why and how the fuck he got in his house and what was his point on attacking Iccylin.Well at least he tried.

"Man get his ass up and take him to the basement."Top spat taking Iccylin out the room and up to his room.

Once they were in the room Iccylin was still shocked on the fact that she had to beat the fuck outta someone she used to know.

"How you know doo?"Kentrell asked once he shut the door.

She hesitated at first but soon spoke with a lump in her throat.

"We umm-we used to talk to each other when I was selling drugs,he was like a little brother to me we were so close until I had to leave for a reason I don't want to explain I would feed him,buy him clothes and shoes because he was really only working because his dad owned some drug dealer a lot of money so all the money he did make went to the drug dealer when his dad couldn't get the money back to the drug dealer he sent his son which is doo to work for him."She explain the whole time trying not to cry.

Kentrell didn't say anything because of the fact he knew that doo was previously working for a drug dealer because he was that drug dealer.He just wanted to know why doo break into his house.