T H E • F E R R A R I S • 2

C H A P T E R  2 

I HATE my life right now "Up everyone, get up before I drag all your asses down here," mom yelled over the intercom as she turned up the rock music

I took the pillow and stuffed my face in it and screamed like my life depended on it. "20 minutes chop-chop, Rose, you better hurry up today," she warned, continuing to play the music.

I dragged myself into the bathroom, turned on the water, and got in without clothes.

I sigh as the warm water touches my sore body. I'm tired and freaking sore. Life freaking stinks.

I wash my hair and body, then get out, wrapping a warm white towel around my body. I head over to the sink area and wash my face and teeth.

I dab my cloth against my face, drying it off. I slowly walk to my closet, trying to comprehend how the hell I'm still alive. I'm tired; in fact, I'm sleep-deprived, but it's all on me because I get too distracted watching Turkish shows. First and foremost, Bora Bey, that man is a cute and hot human being! Do you know who else is Serkan Bolat: Is it possible to be that hot? Who else agrees?

Anyway, enough about my hubbies. I'm looking for a decently cute and hot outfit to wear to "hell school" (cough, cough). I take a look around and place my hand on each type of fabric: "nope, ooo cute, but no." I mutter to myself as I pull out a few cute and ugly shirts, which I don't know why I have.

I finally found my outfit, which consisted of a white long sleeve body con dress that reached just above my knees, after throwing a few pieces of clothing that didn't meet my standards on the floor. Over it, I slipped on my camo long jacket, which had a few design patches, and then to tie my whole look together, I added some black ankle Louis Vuitton heel boots.

 Over it, I slipped on my camo long jacket, which had a few design patches, and then to tie my whole look together, I added some black ankle Louis Vuitton heel boots

I tied my hair up in a high ponytail with the ends curled. Then I added on some of my necklaces, rings, and earrings.

I grabbed my black ravens and bag, then made my way downstairs, where the family was already waiting.

"You should start learning what being on time is and how to wear clothes your size," said dad as he kissed my head. "I know, but I am NOT going to school looking like a bummed-out homeless person, and dad, I'm 18 and not 8," I said as dad shook his head.

Mom gave me my plate while giving me a kiss on the head. "You look hot," she said as I smiled and thanked her.

The guys were wearing normal clothing. Zayn was wearing a white shirt with black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket with white sneakers, his chain, and studs.

Zade was wearing a black tee with black ripped jeans and a white jean jacket with white sneakers; he had his studs on and his chain.

Nath was wearing black ripped jeans with a white and black striped shirt; over it he had a black leather jacket, and with that he added his white sneakers, chain, and studs.

Every man in the family wears a chain as a gift when being introduced to omerta and the family.

Devon was wearing a black tee, black jeans, and a white leather jacket with black sneakers, his chain, and studs.

Julia was wearing a black leather skirt with a black cropped tank and black thigh boots, and over it she added her red leather jacket.

"Mom, I'll be at the office. Call me if you need anything. I'll also stop by the warehouse to check on the shipment," Diana said as mom nodded and kissed her head.

"By the way, there's a prisoner down in the basement that has your name on it. "I can't do it because it's Eli's day," mom explained as Diana nodded.

"I'll be back at noon," she said, then grabbed her things and walked away. "See you guys later!" she yelled as I smiled. Gotta love her: "Alright, we're heading to campus; see you there," Rihanna said as she, Elle, and Jess hugged and kissed us all.

"Come on, we're going to be late," Julia said as she dragged me up the stairs. "Alright." "Bye, mom, dad, aunt V, and uncle Roe!" I yelled as Julia continued dragging me away. "Bye, family!" Julia yelled back.

We opened the garage doors, and I grabbed my baby's key.

My Bugatti La Voiture Noire God, I love her. I got into the driver's seat as Julia got into the passengers' seats, and once we were buckled in, I turned on the engine and admired the way it roared. The guys got into their cars, and soon we were all racing our way to high school.

———————————————————

DON'T FORGET 🍸————————————————————NEXT >>

DON'T FORGET 🍸
————————————————————
NEXT >>