T H E • F E R R A R I S • 16

• CHAPTER 16 •

"Babe, i'll be alright, just wait for me here ok" I reassure Alec as he looks unsure about my decision

We are parked near my 'families' house, where my uncle lives. Me, my mom and Alec traveled all the way to london to meet my uncle henry, he's the don, until my cousin edward the second takes his place.

Mom stays in the car with Alec as I make my way up to the estate.

I won't lie, my nerves are all over the place. My breathing is unsteady as I get closer to the front doors, weirdly enough they don't have gates or security.

I rang the doorbell which could be lightly heard from outside.

I wait for a long minute until the door swings open to reveal a beautiful elder woman who seems to be in her mid 50's or so.

She was short, with light brown hair, she had mesmerizing green eyes, the same as me and my father.

She looks at me with confusion laced on her face "yes?" she asks with a british accent "i-um is henry hill here?" I ask as she looks at me suspiciously and moves her hand behind the door, I'm sure she has a gun hidden there.

"Who asks?" She slightly moves to the right as i sigh "his niece" i reveal as she stops her movement and stares at me as if i had just grown two heads "Rosaline we need to-" Henry comes behind her looking up at me and suddenly stops "It couldn't be?" He gasps as he moves rosaline to the right to step before me.

"You look just like him" He gushed as he cupped my cheeks, i looked around hoping this whole family does not go around cupping peoples face "oh my niece" He says as he embraces me in a hug. I slowly hugged him back, closing my eyes enjoying his scent.

I'm hugging my uncle. My fathers brother.

We part away and see rosaline staring at both of us with confusion "she's edwards?" she asks as Henry nods his head and moves back to give Rosaline space to hug me.

Jeez this woman has strength.

"We finally have something left of him" she cries as we part and she wipes her tears "I'm your aunt Rosaline" she says answering my confusion. I'm named after her.

"I'm named after you" I tell her as she smiles and looks at Henry "rose" i tell her as she sighs and continues to cry "he did it this time, oh god what a beautiful niece we have!" she cried over dramatically as Henry chuckled and ushered me inside.

"Please come in, you have come at the perfect time. The whole family is over" He said as he looped his arm with mine "i'm sorry we didn't know about you before, up until yesterday we thought our brother was dead" He said as i shook my head "i am going to do everything i can do bring my father back home safe" I told him as he smiled and kissed my head.

We entered what seemed to be the dining room, about 9 people who sat around a natural wood dining table.

They all looked at me with curiosity as I took in each and every one of them.

Edward, my cousin, looks alot like my uncle henry. There were many good genes in this family and thank god for that, I'm good looking because of this family and my moms.

"Who is this beautiful girl?" Asked a beautiful petite woman who seems to be in her mid 50's or late? I don't know. She's beautiful, she has unique gray eyes and light blond hair with specks of gray, she was dressed in a casual dress.

"Our niece! She's edwards!" He exclaimed as everyone got up and surrounded me in a span of 10 seconds. Fucking hell.

"She's fucking beautiful!" she gushed as she embraced me. One by one everyone including those who I'm assuming are my cousins hugged me.

An elderly couple was the last to embrace me, and it takes no genius to know these were my grandparents.

They don't even look that old.

"Alright, I'm going to slowly tell your names ok" He says in a soft tone as I nod my head. I've got an even bigger family than i thought.

"This is my wife, Sofia" he said pointing at the same woman as earlier "those two are your cousins, my kids, this one is edward, and she is leina" He continued pointing at two kids who look awfully similar "there twins" He said confirming my suspicion, this explains how i have a twin.

"This as you already know is your aunt rosaline and her husband luis" He continues pointing at my aunt and her husband who seems a little older than her "these are there kids jaison and lidia" my cousins and i have some similarities that is weird but barrable "this is your other uncle lucius and his wife gisel, those two girls are there girls" their also twins, shit.

"Finally these are my parents, your grandparents Anastasia and stephan, she's italian while father is english" He finalized explaining everything. I've got my grandmother's name as well.

Just how close was mom with my fathers family?

"Where's jessica? We miss her" Uncle lucius asks as i turn to look at uncle henry "she's with my husband" I tell them as they smile "who's your husband?" Aunt gisel asks "Alec ferrari" i tell them as their facial expression changes "i hope it isn't a problem because of your past meetings, i want to let you know my husband and i mean no trouble" I tell them as they nod their head.

"He's your husband which means he's now family" he tells me as i sigh a breath of relief "so do you have kids? Do I have great grandchildren?" My grandfather asks as i chuckle and nod my head "7" I tell them as they smile and gasp "two of which are also twins" i tell them "twins runs hard in our family" my cousin edwards jokes as i shake my head yes.

"About that, i want to let you guys know that i'm also a twin" i reveal as they stare to look at me with confusion "w-where is he?" aunt sofia asks "it's complicated really, we need to sit down, because what i'm about to reveal is going to be a lot.'' I tell them as uncle Henry guids me towards the living room.

'' I tell them as uncle Henry guids me towards the living room