T H E • F E R R A R I S • 13

CHAPTER 13 

I stirred as I felt a heavy feeling on my stomach

I stirred as I felt a heavy feeling on my stomach. Why does my stomach feel so heavy?

I open my eyes and look down. There he was. Nath? Why is he....

Yea never mind. I smile as I see his peaceful unproblematic face, he seems like a little kid with no worries in the world. Like he's living his best life. I bring my hand up to his head and tangle my fingers with his soft dirty blonde hair.

His hair is so soft, almost like a cloud!

I hear a muffled groan and notice it came from Nath. I quickly move my hand back and act as if I'm asleep.

My hand is yanked back to his hair "don't stop, keep doing that '' his deep voice comes from my stomach slightly causing a vibrating sensation.

His morning voice is so attractive. I mean everything is right?

I keep moving my hand over his hair, lightly scratching his scalp. Somehow I feel the pleasure from my hands. He looks up with my hand still on his hair. I stare down at him and smile.

He looks so cute.

"Good Morning Uebok" he greeted me as I looked at him "good morning Nath" I responded with my eyes still focused on him. His eyes have this sparkle in them, which always seems to pull me in.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask as my hands still smooth his hair, he closes his eyes and smiles "amazing. I slept amazing" he answered as I chuckled at his facial expression. Suddenly his face turns serious with worry.

"Are you hungry?" he asks as he sits up and checks his side table. "Uebok it's 11!" he said as I whipped my head to the right and noticed it was 11.

Oh shit, we're late for school!

"School," we both say as we quickly scatter out of the bed. As soon as I get away from the blanket I fall to the floor, Ass first hitting the hardwood floors.

"Fuck!" I muttered as I quickly covered my mouth and looked at Nath who was looking at me with surprise and shock. "I-im sorry!" I quickly say as I get up and walk towards Nath. "I did-" before I could finish Nath shook his head and laughed. Laughed.

"Don't laugh" I say as I feel a deep blush cover my face. O I think being with him has made me add new words to my dictionary. He stops laughing and kisses my nose.

"You looked cute when you realized what you had said" he responds as he smiles and tries to contain his laughter. "Hmm" was all I could say as I fiddled with my fingers. "Uh, Nath?" I say as he looks at me "yes?" he asks "school" I say as he snaps his finger "damn right, uh use my bathroom I'll use the other one ok" he says as he makes his way to his closet.

"Here is a towel. There are also some clothes for you in that drawer. It's some roses while we get your new and old clothes in here" he says as I nod my head and take the towel from him. "As for soap I bought you new ones, you'll see them when you enter" he finished as I nodded my head again.