T H E • F E R R A R I S • 11

CHAPTER 11 •

"No, not here, not now" i tell alec as he leaves a trail of kisses on my neck "i need and want you now" he said as he spun me around to face him "more then 17 years married and you're still horny as fuck" i mutter as he smirks "and that's obiuosly...

"No, not here, not now" i tell alec as he leaves a trail of kisses on my neck "i need and want you now" he said as he spun me around to face him "more then 17 years married and you're still horny as fuck" i mutter as he smirks "and that's obiuosly one thing you love about me" he says as i chuckle "the only thing" i correct as he rolls his eyes and lifts me up on the counter.

"Come on" he says as he gives my ass a small squeeze. I soon give in and kiss him passionately.

Before we could continue a big sound rang out.

"Shots" muttered Alec as he opened the drawer beneath me and took out two guns. He handed one to me "go get eli and the kids"' as I nod, I get down and give him one more peck as I make my way to the playroom.

Many shots rang out.

"Mom, Zade's got Eli" Diana says as I nod my head "Diana, mom DUCK!?" yelled nath as a knife stuck to the wall right beside us.

We turn to the right and see three men standing there ready to fire.

"Run" I tell Diana as we both jump towards the wooden table beside us flipping it over as we take cover "you take the right i take the left" i say as she nods.

We both get up and aim at the two guys killing three of them in an instance.

Zade shot 4 as he made his way to the safe room.

"Behind you zade" yelled Elijah as zade turned and nearly missed the throwing knife thrown towards him "asshole" he muttered as he shot the one who threw the dagger.

"You know what to do Eli, stay in here and use this" zade tells him handing him the small gun alec had stuffed in a small teddy bear.

"Lauren take care of him, you have the walky talky use it if needed, we'll come get both of you when it's over, three knocks" he says as the maid hugs Eli close to her going closer to the corner holding her own gun.

Zade sticks his head out and makes sure there's no one outside. He closes the bullet proof door and locks it with his fingerprint and face ID.

He ran towards the stairs where more bullets were being fired.