T H E • F E R R A R I S • 15

• CHAPTER 15 •

Ana fidgets with her hands as Alec grips her hands with his

He felt confused but worried for Ana. He knows she'll bring hell down on Xavier for her family. He's conflicted about who her real father is, never did he know edwards hill, the old original best mafia leader was her biological father.

"Mom? What's going on?" Diana worried with her mothers blank and numb facial expression.

Jessicaa touched Ana's shoulder and gave her a small smile. "kids" jessica began as all the guys and twins shift to look at their grandmother, they still haven't processed the fact that their grandmother is still alive and standing right before them.

Elena and Jeovanni stand near Jessica worriedly. They met Jessica back in the day, during a highschool assembly, they secretly knew they were both involved in the underworld but never acted on their suspicions.

They also met Edward, he was an ally to their mafia, they had become good friends and had actually cuisedently agreed to marry their future children off together.

Although he was never able to have children because his wife was infertile.

He had also lost the love of his life which made him lose all interest in having children or a family, he worked hard on his mafia and that's when it all went crumbling down when Xavier found him and revealed to him he had a daughter.

"As you might know, I am Jessica, your grandmother. I know there is a lot of confusion but i'd like for you guys to be patient and sit down to hear the whole long story i am about to reveal to you '' Jessica sighs with nervousness as Ana looks up at her and nods her head.

"Before Ana was born, i was the daughter of the american mafia don" She began, ana looking at her kids with calmness. She hoped her kids understood her past.

She hasnt fully told her kids her actual past, she left out the fact that she murdered her supposed 'father' and was a trained assasin, and that she was an ex cop. She didn't need her children to find out about her past.

What they did know was she was kidnapped by Alec and she fell in love with him.

"I was married off and sold to Xavier, and like I said before you guys know about Edward and how we were involved before my marriage. Xavier was a horrible man, he was always trafficking people and little girls and was as heartless as they came." She continued while the guys gave her all their attention.

John and Elena and the rest of the new recruits were surprised by all this blade as well because he knew something no one in the room knew, if he shared it, all that he had worked for would have been blown over. But he plans on risking it for Rose.

She stood by him trying to grasp the new reality.

"He beat, raped and tortured me throught our whole marrigae. Anastasia was the one who suffered the most, but that all stopped when roman came into the picture. He took Ana's punishments when she got into unreasonable trouble, he was also Xavier's son from another mistress, he had cheated on me for many years" She shook her head in disappointment.