T H E • F E R R A R I S • 9

• CHAPTER 9 •

"You coming with us?" Asked rose as Zade looks back at them and shakes his head "no I'll walk" he yelled back as she looked uncertain but nonetheless get in the car and drives off

Zade makes his way out of the schools gates and begins his journey back home.

Something seems to be bothering him and it's not something too simple to forget or fix really.

Wherever he goes he seems to always be thinking of him. The dumbass stupid enough to fuck him over and crush him like never before.

He hates thinking about that asshole but he can't seem to control his thought or feelings. What he's really great full for is the fact that all he feels is hate and the urge to kill that motherfucker with his bare hands.

No one really knows what happened between Zade and him. Except Zayn and Jess.

Ever since that day he's changed and never has been the same crazy wild asshole who'd party every school week or the one who would always joke around with his sibling and parents, even his parents have noticed this but decide to let it go for now due to the fact that Zade turns into a different person when mad.

He stops in his tracks as he sees a group of 10 guys approaching him with two bats.

Within this group was him.

This motherfucker has the nerve.

"Ooooo look who we have here?" Teased the schools football jock.

Zade has no patience or time for this so he tries to side step them and continue to make his way home but these gorilla looking asses wouldn't move and decided to surround him.

"What the fuck do you want Jaiden?" He asks as he looks at them ready to hold his ground if these guys were to pounce on him.

"O well we simply just came here to have fun no guys?" He teases as Zade rolls his eyes "go have some fun elsewhere I've some better thing to do then stand here and talk to you" Zade answered back as they all glared at him thinking it scares Zade.

"Umm yea no you see...we want to have fun with you" he starts "o but don't think like that you dirty minded...we're not gay" he says as Zade take a deep breath in then out.

"See pretty funny" he starts as Jaiden looks at him "I would never want anything with you or any of you expect of course you hot friend here Jacob" says zade with his favorite smirk.

O he might have struck a nerve.

"Watch what you say" warned Jacob as he glared at Zade "you weren't saying that last time huh?" Zade pushed as he steps closer to him and glares at him "you loved when I kept my mouth open" he said as they all looked at both of them.