T H E • F E R R A R I S • 14

CHAPTER 14 

"Shift" Zayn ordered as James followed his instructions "Fay take the left corner and check if it clear" rose said as Fay spoke through the earpiece with a simple 'yes'

Zayn and James were behind a black Honda Civic monitoring Bruno's entrance.

Just as he gets out of the car with their two bodyguards Jessica, Sienna and Leonidas grab them and tie them up.

"Dad, third floor on your left you'll see three men guarding the door, two are speaking, the other is on his phone," said Elle as she put away the surveillance pad.

"Uncle Jonah, to the right 4 Two are asleep. He's got a very lazy team no wonder they're so easy" Rhianna said as Jonah made his way to his right and began taking the men down.

"Aunt V, stay on the lookout there's 2 coming your way" Diana warned as she knocked one guy down with a metal tube.

Anastasia and Blade both made their way to their shipment as both Roman and Devon tied three men up against a black pole.

Jayden and Julia made their way to the trucks to pull all the shipments in the transportation route.

"Elena and Nath there are 2 coming your way hit them with the car or something," said rose as they all chuckle through the earpiece.

Angel goes through a room and shoots down three men as the rest get tied up by Elle.

Maggie runs towards the back and helps Diana up as they shoot the two other girls.

"Did anyone find the girls?" Asked Leah at the moment when Haynes opens a big wooden door with More than 10 girls sitting crowded together.

"Found them," Haynes said as they all made their way towards him "please don't hurt us" begged a girl with blonde hair as she was shushed by a girl who stood defensively in front of all the girls.

"No way" gasped Leonidas and John as they stare into the room.

"Omg camila!" yelled fay as they all ran towards the brunette girl embracing her in a strong hug.

"No way, fay, maggie?" the brunette now known as Camila whispered as she embraced the girls.

"Uhm, how do you know them?" asked Ana as she helped the other girls up.

"She's part of our group, the one we talked to you about" Maggie answered as Ana shook her head.

"Hello, Camila, a pleasure meeting you. I hope you are ok" said ana a little worried for her well-being