T H E • F E R R A R I S • 19

CHAPTER 19 

 Anastasia and I are both sitting in my office, clearly annoyed that I had to accept this meeting

He hurt my baby girl and yet has the audacity to want a meeting with me.

"I'm going to kill him." Ana looks at me and rolls her eyes.

She's so fucking beautiful.

"Amore, calm down." Her soft voice keeps me at ease.

"I'll kill him first if he doesn't waste my time." Her smirk grows as she gets up and moves towards the black wood book shelf I had put up here for her.

"No one hurts my kids without me cutting their genitals off." Her voice was still oddly calm as ever.

I'm so lucky.

"Come here." I told her to move my chair to the side so she could sit on my lap. She smiles and walks up to me, sitting on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Babe, how are you so freaking calm?" I asked her, generally confused as to how in the world she keeps such a calm demeanor when it comes to serious situations.

She lightly chuckles, "lyublyu, I'm keeping calm to save my energy." I first love to see whether the person before me lies or tells the truth before I determine their future. " She kisses me slowly and sexually.

After more than 17 years of marriage, she's still a huge turn on.

"Crazy how you still wonder how it is you could never cheat on me." Her tone was full of amusement. I look into her green eyes and nod my head, "Do you know why?" I ask her while making invisible circles on her skin.

She smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "You're afraid of losing me, and you know that the moment you lay eyes on a woman that isn't me, it's done for her and for you." Her tone is low and exciting.

"You're right, no other woman will ever be on your level or rule our throne like you do," I smugly say. She winks at me and intertwines our fingers together. "I love you." She whispers into my ear while lightly kissing my neck.

I groan and pull back, "I recommend you stop before I take you here again." I warn her, she's amused and simply leans back. A knock on the door interrupts our moment.

She stands up, and I follow behind her. Before she could open the door, I gripped her arm and stopped her. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "What's wrong?" I smile at her and kiss her softly, "I love you too." She shakes her head and smiles.

She turns away to open the door.