T H E • F E R R A R I S • 24

CHAPTER 24

"I know you'd love it, but she's not good enough for you

"I know you'd love it, but she's not good enough for you." I scoff as I walk away from the class.

Why can't guys keep it in their pants?

"Did you see?" "Ellisa?" she asks as she grabs my arm. "Fuck off, Elisa," I say as I walk back to my car and return to the house.

"Is that offer still open?" I drive on the highway

"Do you know where Rose is? I've been trying to contact her but to no avail

"Do you know where Rose is? I've been trying to contact her but to no avail. " I ask Ana as she looks back at me, shaking her head. "No, she should be here in a bit, though. She dislikes being around too many people." She says as I smile, agreeing with her.

"Is it alright if I wait for her in her room?" I ask, and she opens the door widely. "Go on, dinner will be ready in a few. Will you be staying?" She asks while closing the door behind me.

She pats my arm, "I'll call you down." I nod my head as I walk up the steps, walking into her room.

Rose walks into her room, slightly startled to see Blade sitting on the edge of her bed

Blade stands up, "Hey, I've been calling." He says worriedly.

Rose takes her shoes off and pulls her hair up in a messy bun.

"Yes, I know," she reply's in monotone. "Then, why haven't you answered?" he asks, this time stepping in front of her to make her look at him.

"Because I didn't want to," Blade senses a bit of tension, "did I do something wrong?" Rose sighs, looking up at Blade.

"Oh, I don't know, blade, have you done something bad?" Rose says, raising her eyebrows, clearly pissed at something.

"No," Blade says, crossing his arms. "Look Blade, why don't you save both our time and leave?" Rose pushes Blade aside and begins to take her makeup off.

"May I know why exactly?" He pauses and looks at her through the mirror. "Why are you pissed?" Rose looks back at him.

"I saw you OK. Elisa told me as well, and I saw it with my eyes. " Blade raises his eyebrow in question.

"Saw what?" he asks, "you and that bitch Lesly." Blade scoffs and shakes his head.

"And you're going to take her word, huh?" Rose rolls her eyes, turning her body to face him. "I saw it, Blade, with my own eyes!" She raises her voice unintentionally.

"W-what? Lesly was throwing herself at me! I never let her touch me. If you had stayed a little longer, you would have seen me push her away. " Rose shakes her head, moving back into her room.

"I don't believe you," she says, as Blade shakes his head. He looks up at Rose, who is sitting on her bed looking up at him.

"It's-" Blade holds his hand up, "I get it. You think I am like the other guy. It's understandable. But during this whole thing, I have tried my best to show you I am not like the other guys, I am different. " he says clearly hurt.

"Since the moment I stepped foot into school, my eyes were only yours, Rose." He sighs, looking at her for a moment.

Rose looks at Blade, knowing what's about to happen. "I understand you don't believe me, and that's fine, but I can't be with someone who won't give me at least a little trust."

"It's best we give ourselves space and figure out what the hell we want." Rose stands and opens the door for him.

"I agree, it's for the best. Goodbye, Blade." Rose looks at him, determined to leave it behind. "That easy, huh?" He asks her, stepping out of the door.

"What else do you want me to say, blade?" Rose asks, "You said it yourself, you want to break up, or whatever it is we were, to end." Blade nods his head.

"Fine, see you around." Blade leaves without saying one more word, leaving Rose behind.

"Hey, are you leaving?" Alec asks, as the blade gives him a short smile. "Something came up. "Tell Ana, thank you though." Alec looks uncertain but nods his head.

"blade?" He stops at hearing a familiar voice. "Joseph?" Blade tenses as he lays eyes on his older brother.

"H-how did you find me?" I swear I'll kill you, Joseph, if you're here to ruin The Ferrari's. " Clarke shakes his head.

Instead of talking, Clarke pulls his little brother in for a hug.

Blade gives in and hugs him back. He's missed his brother for a long time but has hated him as well, for always being beside the monster they called father.

Letting go of each other. Clarke holds Blade's head and smiles.

Blade smiles at his brother. "I'm working with them. I will never put you in danger or leave you ever again." Blade smiles at his brother. Blade nods his head. "I mean it. Xavier will pay for all the torture he put you through. "

"I go by Clarke now." Blade rolls his eyes. "Just like you go for a blade now," Clarke laughs.

"Want to go get a drink?" Blade looks back and sees Rose walking down, not sparing him one glance.

Blade nods his head. "Sure", Clarke smiles, dragging his little brother away toward his car.

 "Sure", Clarke smiles, dragging his little brother away toward his car