T H E • F E R R A R I S • 20

CHAPTER 20

"James, you can go now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"James, you can go now." I turn to look at him with a bored expression. He crosses his arms and looks at me with that stupid toothpick in his mouth.

He steps closer. "Look, I don't know what I did to you, but stop giving me shit on how to do my job alright." I looked at him as if what he had just said wasn't annoying.

"All because of you. I don't have personal space or fucking freedom. Shut the fuck up with your "oh you're giving me shit" attitude." He bites on his toothpick and looks both ways before pining me again to the concrete wall.

I look up at him and push him back. "Cage me in one more time, you'll have a bullet between your eyes, got it." I glare at him, grabbing my bag from the ground and walking away.

Stupid fucker.

I always go everywhere I go.

I can fucking see his growing smirk, "hurry the fuck up or else I'm leaving your sorry ass." I glance behind me to find him jogging towards me.

We're walking to the house, since I didn't want to be stuck in a car with this humongous idiot.

"You're full of shit." His voice was calm and low. I stop and look at him with a deadly glare.

He's really trying to get his life taken away from him right now.

I close my eyes for a second and pull my gun out.

"I'm not bluffing, you're only alive and walking because I don't want to go to that stupid fucking boarding school," I say, removing the safety and aiming it at his head.

He looks into my eyes, suddenly pressing his head harder against the cold gun.

"Good, then I'd like to see you fucking put a bullet between my eyes, Zade." His tone was full of amusement.

Fucking cazzo.

I was about to finish when I heard a siren.

"Shit," James mutters under his breath, and he looks behind him. "Cops, hurry run." He grabs my hand and, behind me, he makes a run for it. I ran behind him, trying to catch up with his pace.

His hand grips mine.

This feels weird. I feel sparks as his hand touches mine.

"Go into the alley, I'll distract them." He looks at me and says, "Go." I shook my head, "No way, they can't do anything to us. They're on our payroll, you idiot." I stop running and grip my knees, trying to catch my breath.

He stops running and looks at me. "Y-you could have told me that before we ran, you jackass." His voice was full of annoyance.

"Who are you calling a jackass?" I asked, stepping up to him. He's confident I'll give him that. "Bitch," I say, looking him in the eyes.

★ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒  ★जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें