T H E • F E R R A R I S • 6

• CHAPTER 6 •

We are all now in the conference room waiting for uncle Alec to start talking

"Alright so I called the whole family in because Diana has some new critical information that might screw us over" He began as we all nodded our heads.

Diana then stepped in "alright so as you know I was able to get some information out of Maxwell. It was good info I'd say if it didn't involve us...we have rats on our side and we are not to say or do anything out of our plans at this moment until we find this or these rats." She began.

Son of a bitch. We have rats on our side. This is so gonna get ugly.

"Zade and Zayn I need you to gather all of our mens phones and hack into them, trace any odd signals or transition during the past month or two, and then I need you, Nath and Jessica to check for any secret cameras or speakers around the house. Behind lamps bed, most importantly start with this room since this is where we discuss all of our plans. Rihanna and Elle pls go and check the security systems and see if there were any interruption or hackers trying to get in and see if you can update the systems." She said as we all stood up and agreed.

"Before you leave pls, don't forget to check the clock in of the guards and other men. Also look into every employe we have, that also counts as the ones in our companies that may be a key point." She finishes off

"That's all for now, dad, mom, uncle r and aunt violet I sent your parts to your phones" she said as they all checked their phones and frowned.

"And how come me and your mother have lunch duty?" Mom said as Diana chuckled "guys Pls don't worry we've got this, if we need second opinions we'll come to you" Diana said as they all sighed and gave in.

"Just this once you lucky child" dad said as we all laughed.

"Alright let's get to work" she said as we all got up and began searching the rooms and systems.

"Elle do you have the key?" I ask her as she nods and opens the door to the security room.

I grab my laptop and connect both USB wires of my computer to the camera settings, as they download I recreate the encrypted numbers and key words.

Elle begins to find the files of each video tape and the actual CD's.

Once in I rewind back to three months, I put it all in slow mode as I revise every corner of the tape...

It's been at least half an a hour and so far I'm still in the last months tape "have you found anything yet?" Ell asks as she stacks up the files, I shake my head no "n- wait rewind to 1:45" she tells me "stop" she asks as I do just that.

"There you see in that corner, to the right. The red shirt, that's third shift right?" She asks as she begins looking into the pile of files.

"What is he doing?" I ask my self as I zoom in closer and play the tape. What is he looking for?

O shit. This can't be happening, fuck he has that USB.

"Berat polat" Elle tells me as she passes me his file "he's Turkish" she says as she continues reading part of his file.

"We need to go now" I tell her as I grab my computer and sprint towards the kitchen where our parents are.

"What the hell Rhianna what is going on?" Elle yells following closely behind me. Once in the kitchen I catch my breath and look at them "this might have gotten a little more uglier then we thought" I say as Alec comes up to me "what's wrong?" He asks.

"They have the USB containing all our routes and training transitions" I start "if Aisha and burak get that USB we're done for, it's our tradings" I say as Alec smacks his hand against the counter "fuck" he sighed as he massages his temples.

"This can't be happening...how did they get I mean who has it? It was guarded by high security" dad says as aunt rose tries to calm both men down "look, I know for fact they don't have it yet. Their still may be time right? Rhi when did they take it?" Aunt rose asks me as I search the time and date.

"I think last week around midnight" I say as she sighs "ok is the guys still here or is he off?" She asks "he has his day off, he clocked out an hour ago" I say as they nod "alright so turkey is not close it'll take approximately 13 hours to get to turkey, he has a 1 hour head start but he's probably still in the airport. We'll send three men to detain him and close down the airport" mom says as dad agrees.

"Mom dad, the guy. The dumbass isn't going to turkey" Elle said as she typed on the computer "the man is going to San Diego, he's meeting up with someone there I think Aisha's cousin miran" she says as we all sigh "he's got one hour ahead of us, I think we can catch up to him? Do you think you can hack into his phones location?" Uncle Alec asks as I nod my head yes.

"Got it, he's 30 minutes away" I say as they nod their heads "alright call Diana and victor tell them to get ready and tell victor to get the car and at least four men ready" uncle Alec said as we nod and make our way to the armory.

"Everyone get your guns and let's go" dad said as we did just that and made our way out.

"I drive" aunt rose says as Alec chuckles. In car one were my parents Elle, Nath, Zade, rose, and Jessica.

In car two were aunt rose, uncle Alec, Devon, me, Zayn, Sienna, Julia, and diana. Then in the last car we're out back up guards with victor.

"Everyone get ready, because as soon as we get near that asshole we're taking him down" mom says through the earpiece.

"Diana, make sure you have a good shot from the back and Nath make sure you have a shot to the side for it" uncle Alec instructs as the two agree.

Don't Forget to vote ya'll it would mean ALOT to me!