T H E • F E R R A R I S • 33

"I will do whatever it takes to get my child back and my father back!" Anastasia yells sternly at Alec

"Ana, you can't go into it blindly; you have to actually have a plan; you know this!" Alec turns to look at Ana already hating her devotion for this.

He wants his son back, but if it comes with no plan and no guide, this will end badly for all of them.

"Fuck you, Alec, I've always had a plan, ok? How do you think this family got to where it is today?" She yells at him back, hating the way Alec looks at her with anger.

"Oh, so now you're saying all of this is because of you? We're going off topic here, Anastasia!" Alec raises his arms in exhaustion.

"No." Anastasia glares at Alec. "It sure as hell seems like it, Ana; you are getting blinded by all of this; you need patience right now; we will get Elijah back!" She scoffs and walks towards the door.
"You know what? Fine. You do it your way, and I'll do it my way!" she yells, slamming the door shut.

She walks straight towards her office.

Alec follows behind her, hating the way this simple conversation has turned into a big fire.

"Anatasia, we are not leaving like this!" Alec yells as Anastasia closes the door on his face.

"Watch me, Alec; you seem to think I have no capability of getting my son back or actually having a fucking plan!" Anastasia yells, annoyed, as she paces back and forth in her room.

"Anastia, open this fucking door!" Alec bangs on the door. "Fuck off, Alec; you go on with your plan since I clearly don't have one!" She yells, grabbing her phone and opening the window.

"Anastasia please!" Alec groans, leaning against the door.

Anastasia climbs out of the window onto the front patio of the house.

She gets into her car and speeds off to the cabin in the woods.

"I'll make a single fucking deal with you, Stephano Ivanov, and you have one fucking chance to listen before I go all hell lose on your sorry ass!" Anastasia tells Stephano through the phone as she parks the car near the secluded area.

"Talk," Stephano sighs as he sits up from his gray desk chair.

"We will meet near the pier, in the back part of the old building. I will bring you kids, and you bring mine and my father," Ana explains to Stephano the plan.

 I will bring you kids, and you bring mine and my father," Ana explains to Stephano the plan