T H E • F E R R A R I S • 8

• CHAPTER 8 •

I was now in my first period waiting for mr dumbass to finish

I swear instead of gaining knowledge I lose most of what I had already accumulated. Which isn't a lot.

As he begins to talk about his divorce and why he left his wife, i begin to zone out.

After a few minutes I hear a chair beside me move with the ugly sound of metal against the tile floors.

I look to my right and see it's one of the dudes from the new kids group from the morning. I look around and see there's no unoccupied seats s

Great.

"Hello" the stranger greeted as I look at him. I really don't feel like socializing, one of the many reasons being is many of the assholes in this shit hole are faker then the schools bitch plastic body.

"Are you mute or..." he asked as I roll my eyes and look at him "no...I just don't like to talk" i answer as he chuckles.

I've gotta give it to him, he's good looking. But I don't need distractions...especially not after him.

"Well may I at least get your name?" He asks as I stare into his brown eyes. This dude is hell for sure not gay.

"Zade, what's yours?" I ask as he looks at me and smiles while extending his hand out "Jayden nice to meet you Zade" he says as I look at his hand and back at him.

I deliberately shake his hand and give a small smile.

It's still early and this dude Carries a lot of energy within him.

"So are all those who were with you your siblings?" He asks as I examine him...why the fuck is he asking?

"Why are you asking?" I ask suspiciously "o I just thought one of the girls was cute and was wondering whether you could help me" he admitted as I stare at him.

This dude just met us and has a crush already?

I laugh, he wouldn't be able to handle the girls...their too crazy and wild.

"Did I say something funny?" He asks confused as I look back at him "no. But you should know which ever girl it may be...they come with hella baggage and of course siblings" I say as he looks at me and smiles.

"I don't care...there are many crazy people in my life I'm sure I can handle this girl and her baggage and siblings" he says as I admire his confidence...

I hope he does, cause once you get it with a Ferrari or Ivanov your done for definitely.

"Who's the girl?" I ask as he smiles "the one with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a flower tatto by her-" before he could finish I stop him and shake my head.