T H E • F E R R A R I S • 21

CHAPTER 21 

"No, you don't understand Angel, she was literally smirking at me!" I glare at the woman who attempted to touch my fiancé

"Baby, look at me. I'm only yours, not anyone else's. OK, she didn't even get the chance to touch me. " I look at the angel and look into his brown eyes. So fucking cute.

But an ass for such a beautiful man!?

"I'm going to beat that bitch if she even looks at me, Angel," I said, as he shakes his head and grabs my hand.

"Let's just put it out of our minds." Before he could finish, the same girl came up to him and leaned in to kiss him.

"Oh, I'm going to kill her," I chuckle as I push Angel aside and punch her hard, knocking her to the ground. She lies unconscious on the ground while her friends gasp and look up at me with fear and hate.

"Oh my god, we need an ambulance," a redheaded woman squeals while fanning the girl on the ground.

Bitch.

"Let's go." I grabbed Angel's arm and dragged him out of the store. "Conniving bitches always love playing games," I mutter to myself while entering the car and putting my seatbelt in.

Why are desperate girls like this?

Angel gets in the car and soon drives away.

"Ba" I cut him off, "don't say one word, Angel Martinez, because if you do, you'll get it next," I warned him as we arrived at the house.

Our house Yes, we live together even before we're married. Our sex life is important.

I convinced mom and dad to let us have a smaller house because I don't want a huge house where I'll get lost. Yes, I've lived in a mansion my whole life, but I want something more homey and free.

Like a cottage, and our house resembles that, just a bit more modern.

I turn to look at the angel, praying he does not say anything stupid that might make me want to strangle him.

Leaning against the couch, I look at him.

His light hazel eyes made my stomach turn. His eyes are the most beautiful shade I've ever seen.

He's everything I want. I don't want him to leave me.

I'm a jealous girl... I told him that from the beginning, but he didn't care.

I love him too much to let him go, and I just get hurt and insecure when other girls try something on my man.

I know he doesn't truly have eyes for other women other than me. But I've seen a lot, a lot of things I don't want to happen to me.

"Mi amor." He speaks up, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" My voice is low. He stared at me deep in thought. "You do realize I only love you?" He walks closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

I admit, I feel like a b*tch. I take my anger out on him, and it's not fair.

I need therapy. urgently.

Stepping back, I look at him. "I'm going to therapy." He looks at me with curiosity, "Why?" He asks, with amusement in his eyes, "Because I need to control my anger...you don't deserve to be treated like shit by me." Before he could answer, I put my hand up to stop him.

"I want to because I want to be the wife you deserve and make you happy," he scoffs, crossing his arm.

"I love that. You don't need therapy. I love you just the way you are. You're perfect for me, and you treat me better than anyone else could. I appreciate how protective and defensive you are of me." He says, pausing, and leaning in closer, holding my hands.

"Your anger is what defines and makes you. Obviously, sometimes it gets a little bit out of hand, but babe, it's in your blood. " I smack his arm, "Duh, I'm a Ferrari baby." He laughs, pulling me in.

"Let me get therapy with you. We don't need it, but I don't want you to be alone. God knows I have my problems too. " Crossing my arms, I look up at him.

"What problems do you have, Angel?" He sighs, "I-um, you might always have a man following you whenever I'm not with you, to protect you." I laughed. I laughed loud as hell.

I already knew that; I just needed to confirm it.

"I love you." I calmed down, bringing him down and kissing him softly.

"I love you and I will never stop. "You are mine to protect." He pauses, "That's basically why I put a ring on it, Mi amor." Linking my arm with his, I smile.

"That's great, because if you didn't, I was going to get on my knee and ask you with a diamond ring." He shakes his head.

"Come on," I squeal as I'm thrown over his shoulder.