T H E • F E R R A R I S • 12

CHAPTER 12 

I rubbed my jaw as I looked at Diana, it's been over a year and I have yet to stop this irritating feeling inside me

I rubbed my jaw as I looked at Diana, it's been over a year and I have yet to stop this irritating feeling inside me. Another thing that's not helping what's so ever has to be my growing groin, it seems to love to appear right when a special someone appears better yet glares, screams threaten, and shoves at me, yea I find her anger issues hot.

"Hello? Get out of psycho land Clarke, I am not taking your project. So you can take your weak ass plans and march your way back to hell, better yet to whatever inhuman planet you traveled aka came from" she yelled as she snapped her finger right in front of my eyes as if I had wrong eye vision.

I roll my eyes as I look at her with a bored expression I'm sure she hates.

"Alright then....say hello to Michael for me, I hear he has amazing plans" I tease as I get up and signal my assistant to make our exit.

I smirk as I begin to count down "1...2" I whisper and just as I reach for the door "3" I mutter as I hear her groan "wait!" she says as I cover my amusement and turn towards her "Michael Mitchell?" she asks as I nod my head.

"The one and only darling," a voice behind me says as Michael enters the room with his weirdly dressed goons following him.

Michael is very...self centered, he wants only the best and will throw his daddy's money whenever he feels like it just to make his work easier, he's also the only CEO of Mitchel enterprise who has the most horrendous yet unsuccessful ideas.

He has caused about three major companies to their downfall and everyone hates partnering with him afraid they'll lose their companies.

That is why I am sure Diana will accept my offer and plans.

Diana gives a very fake smile "Michael, what are you doing here?" she asks, totally acting oblivious to the fact that his staff is here with him.

"Well darling, I come here to give you my proposition-" before he could finish Diana gave a disappointed look "o dear, I am so sorry but I have just signed with King enterprise," she says as he finally turns around and notices my presence.

"Ooo Clarke" he spat out disgustingly as I inwardly strangled him and put a bullet between his eyes.

Bastard.

"Michael," I say his name with a hint of distaste "what a bummer you came before me," he said as I smirked "not quick enough Micheal, maybe next time" I tease as he glares at me and orders his goons to follow him "till next time Ms. Ferrari," he said as he made his way out.

Once he is gone I turn to look at Diana as she once again glares at me "I'm only doing this because I had no other choice, so don't think anything other than that" she warns as I shake my head.

Sabrina hands her the contract and she signs it then handing it back to Sabrina, she dismisses herself and leaves both me and Davina alone to talk about the new plans.