chapter 2 sudden changes

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 2 Sudden Changes

    Someone in the group downstairs didn't know what he saw, and suddenly pointed to an empty space and gestured excitedly. Lu Jiu couldn't hear it, but she had to figure out what was happening. She turned and ran downstairs.

    It was not easy to run down the 16th floor. She often stayed at home to play games in the past two years, but occasionally went out to travel, and she was not physically strong.

    When she finally reached the first floor, she bent down and put her hands on her knees, rested for a while, wet all over her clothes with sweat.

    After a two-minute rest, Lu Jiu got up. The group of people were still talking. Lu Jiu ran over and waved his hands. "Hello, do you know that there is a blackout in the community?"

    The few people turned back, a middle-aged man. The man replied, "The power went out when we got up, and I don’t know what the situation is." The

    others nodded, "And we found something very strange, that is, we suddenly saw a mark in front of us, and opened the interface that was invisible to others. It's like a backpack for a game."

    "Yes, see if you have it."

    Lu Jiu was stunned, but he still calmly paid attention to whether there were any suspicious marks in front of him. After concentrating, he found that he really saw it." But how to open it?"

    "You just want to open it in your heart."

    Lu Jiu did as he said, did open the interface, and then stared.

    The other people were also frightened thinking about it, and they were just like that when they saw it.

    Before further questioning, a voice suddenly sounded.

    Bite -

    . "Planet Earth is about integration and Keta Si plane, the Earth will enter a comprehensive transformation, please make every effort to keep the strength to live."

    The statement is unthinking, heard people did not understand how it was.

    "What is this, is the TV spoof?" There was a young man who was a little angry.

    "But it's still very strange, what is that backpack, how to make it invisible to others, just like the holographic game in the novel, are we being experimented."

    This statement is quite open, but it seems also Can explain this situation.

    However, Lu Jiu was very jealous of the creatures on the Ketas planet that the voice said, and he always felt a kind of creepy feeling.

    "Look! What's that!" Several people were still thinking, and someone suddenly pointed to somewhere and shouted.

    They looked in the direction they pointed, and found that there were many big mountains suddenly appearing around them, as if they had suddenly risen from the ground, which was frightening.

    However, it was soon discovered that this happened in more than one place, and other directions also changed. Some peaks were uplifted, and some suddenly appeared as a forest, and the appearance of the trees was strange.

    A weird tree also appeared here in their community. It suddenly rushed out of the concrete floor and stretched towards the sky. It was soon higher than the floor of their community, and there was no sign of stopping.