chapter 63

Back to
Doom is live
简体
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 63 New Level Wild Monsters

    This coverage area only includes the city-state, including the large fields that are 10 meters away from the city gate.

    Seeing this situation, Lu Jiu blinked his eyes, "Then if this is the beast tide, the food in these fields will definitely not be able to keep it."

    Shen Jufeng replied in a calm tone, "Otherwise, you think, cover it all together, then What's the use of setting up weapons on the wall, so far away."

    Lu Jiu: "That's right..."

    The protective shield covering the whole city is not conspicuous, nor will it block players from entering and exiting, but as long as the wild monsters run over, it is definitely a collision. The look of the previous wall.

    In this way, the two placed their weapons in a low-key manner, and then went back home in a low-key manner.

    Brother Wen saw today's update, and went out with A Liu to see if the monsters could be refreshed according to the system, but not far out of the city-state, he saw a brown iron-level monster.

    [Sika Deer] (Brown Iron Level)     Blood

    : 2000

Attack: 88-180

    Defense: 42 A

    total of three does and one stag, originally still eating grass, saw players appearing in the line of sight, immediately entered a state of combat, among them the stag There are horns, so it was revealed that he lowered his head slightly, pointed the horns at the two of them, and drew the front hoofs on the ground a few times.

    The stag shook his head a few times, and then rushed towards them. Wen Ge immediately took out the shield he had bought before and forcibly blocked the antlers' attack.

    The other three female deer also rushed. Although they don't have antlers, they are not vegetarian when they stand and are about the same size as A Liu.

    In this way, the two faced four sika deer. Wen himself was a shield guard, and A Liu was a warrior, despite the fact that he was a girl. The weapon he used was a short sword.

    Brother Wen picked up a pitch-black hamaxe. This weapon had a hammer on one end and an axe on the other end. It was made by a black scorpion front claw by a forging shop.

    Wen Ge's own skill bonus, coupled with a hammer attack, hits the head of the stag in one shot, and then slashes on another doe.

    Aliu found the opportunity to directly insert the opportunity to the neck of the doe, and when he pulled out the sword, it showed -156, the new weapon is really awesome!

    The two of them had thick blood, and the newly purchased weapons were good. The battle lasted for nearly 10 minutes and ended. After the four deer fell, they turned into light spots and disappeared.

    "Brother Wen, this weapon is really not worth buying, the attack has been added a lot." A Liu said and gently stroked the sword. The sword was dark all over, with a heavy feeling. It felt like cutting the flesh with the sword.

    Brother Wen also watched his hamaxe carefully, "It's not worth our hand to grab it soon, I thought it would be hard to beat the brown iron level."

    Now it seems that it takes a little longer than the previous fight against wild monsters in the ordinary world. After that, he and A Liu only consumed nearly half of their vitality and blood, that is, a lot of physical energy.