chapter 22

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 22

    The Inch Man was afraid that the hearts of the people who continued to stay in the team would be lost, so he decided to return to the Phantom City to settle their commission.

    Just over 30 people in Xuantian City were fooled away by them in just over a week.

    Only afterwards did they know that these people belonged to a small team, and they were attracted when they heard that the Phantom City had a vitality agent.

    Lu Jiu is now staying in the City Lord's Mansion. Looking at the background data, there are less than a dozen temporary residents in the city, knowing that they are all from outside the city.

    Besides, the products sold in her store are so good, how could the residents leave.

    As soon as Shen Jufeng came in, he saw Lu Jiu with a soft smile on his face, even a little proud, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

    "It looks good, things are selling well."

    Lu Jiu smiled and nodded. "The tailor shop and the forging shop have sold nearly half of the products. The stock of the pharmacy is almost sold out. The restaurant is compared with the department store. It's stable, but obviously the playground is very popular."

    "That's good, I've inquired here. A team with a large number of people in the city left Xuantian City to the Mirage City together a week ago. I think this group should come back soon. Now.”

    Lu Jiu never worried that some residents would leave Xuantian City. Even if they did leave, she believed those people would return.

    "Definitely have to come back, but I see those people have never really thought about moving to the Phantom City. They mainly want to buy equipment and vitalizers."

    In the game world, they must rely on these to survive.

    Shen Jufeng listened to her and showed smiles that understood each other's meaning.

    Lu Jiu really wanted to know what the Lord of the Phantom City thought in his mind, but he could think of sending someone to dig walls in other city-states.

    How can a person with a real brain not stay behind.

    If there is a change in the situation, others can know the situation with just one email, so what can be kept.

    Even if there are people who live there, it is not a loss to Xuantian City.

    "I think that in the future, Xuantian City will definitely be the first city-state of Yangshan City. There is no need to worry about the loss of residents, as long as we develop so many people want to move over."

    Instead of digging out their heads, it is better to sullenly develop. It is the Gold Association. Shine, not afraid that others will not see it.

    Shen Jufeng knew that she was not blindly talking, and that it was wise to team up with her at the beginning.

    "Now we have to go to Qingye. We have been busy with city-state affairs these days. Resources should also be refreshed."

    When it comes to Qingye Lujiu, I think of the black pig. "You are right, but I hope I can meet black pigs. The wild monsters.”

    Don’t say it, Shen Jufeng also likes to eat that pork, he has several kinds of sausages made by the old man.

    "It depends on luck, but I hope to meet another BOSS. The resources will come soon."