chapter 66

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 66-Reward for Killing Players

    The severe pain of being stabbed in the heart made the strong man sweat profusely. Even if he did not die, he lost a lot of blood, and nearly one-third of his blood was gone.

    Shen Jufeng didn't stop, turning around and holding a long sword at the neck of another man, and instantly that man's neck was cut with a big gap, but it would automatically recover in the next second.

    The same loss of one-third of the blood, the man covered his chopped neck, the skin there was intact, but the painful feeling had not faded.

    Another person saw this situation and ran away with his own weapon. He didn't think he could kill such a ruthless character, he didn't want to die himself!

    Seeing someone running away, the strong man hated him and said, "Soft egg!"

    "You still care about yourself." Shen Jufeng's words came from his ear, making the strong man like falling into an ice cave.

    The strong man got up and drank a bottle of potion, "I don't believe that I can't kill you!" Because Shen Jufeng is so strong, he even wants to kill the opponent, which shows that the opponent has a very powerful skill card.

    As long as Shen Jufeng is dead, Naka belongs to him.

    The two of them stopped talking nonsense and directly collided with their weapons. The strong man directly put away the shield, and a dagger appeared in his hand and directly pierced Shen Jufeng's right lower abdomen.

    When Shen Jufeng lifted his long legs, he kicked the strong man directly, and another man with a shorter head slashed at him with an axe. He tilted his head in a hurry and dodged, and plunged the long sword into the short man's left chest, and also hit the heart. Location.

    The short man was obviously not as capable of enduring pain as the strong man. The giant axe in his hand slipped directly from his hand. After Shen Jufeng drew the sword, he kept covering his left chest, kneeling on the ground and his facial features were distorted in pain.

    Shen Jufeng turned his head and looked at the strong man, only this one could fight, he took the lead in attacking with a sword flower, and the strong man was surprised and took out his shield to block it.

    The battle situation on Lu Jiu's side was much easier, because the male magician saw one of his teammates escape and was driven to escape with him. You Xiaoyu did not have control skills on this side.

    The other two archers also discovered that most of the arrows shot by Lu Jiu were aimed at You Xiaoyu. Seeing this situation, they had a plan in their hearts, followed the magician's footsteps, and ran away.

    Only You Xiaoyu alone is not enough, and Lu Jiu doesn't look at those people. To form a team, a team leader needs to take the lead in setting up a team. As the city owner, she has a list of teams in the city.

    To escape those few people, she must be blacklisted and expelled from Xuantian City.

    Lu Jiu landed from the air and directly knocked down You Xiaoyu along with the force. He stepped on her shield, and You Xiaoyu lay under the shield.

    She drew the bowstring and aimed at the woman who was still arrogant before.

    You Xiaoyu's face was pale, and she was trembling and begging for mercy, "Don't...don't kill me, we are all humans, aren't we?" I