chapter 54

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 54

    "Then what is your name, the lord of the city, I'll add a business card holder." The one who asked this was the young little meat that Lu Jiu and the others met yesterday.

    "Ying Bairong, but I suggest going to the mission hall. I don't necessarily know how to read emails."

    This is like in the previous world, public figures rarely read their own Weibo private messages one by one.

    "The city lord also knows me well, my name is Lin Zuo."

    Lu Jiu just nodded slightly, but he didn't add this person to the card holder at all.

    Before Lin Zuo wanted to show more, the other residents in the city began to express their gratitude to her.

    "The city lord is really grateful to you for keeping prices in the city so low. We didn't have that difficult life when we first arrived."

    "Yes, my daughter used to be in other city-states, where prices are high, and we have no magic skills like us. It’s hard for people to live.”

    ...

    Most of those talking about are older women and elderly people. These people are more difficult to survive in the game world, and they rarely use professional cards for themselves. Leave it to the juniors at home.

    "As long as you live well, everyone will go back." Lu Jiu simply replied. If she said too much, then everyone probably wouldn't remember to go back.

    Then use the teleport crystal to directly transport a group of NPCs back to their city lord mansion.

    This hand stunned the residents of the city again.

    A Liu looked longing, "Is this an item for the first-hand player? It's too powerful." It can be directly teleported like this.

    Even in the Mirage City before, Liu Dong had some good equipment, but it was really not worth mentioning in front of the city lord of Xuantian City, and it was not a level at all.

    "This is a high-end player among the first-hand players." Wen Ge told A Liu, "In the past, Liu Dong was like a basic player in the game. Only in this way can the city owner be called a first-hand player."

    A Liu nodded, "The gap is too big. Today we finally opened our eyes and saw the strength of the real first-hand players."

    She felt that the city lord's fan had not yet played a real role, but the chess game gave her a lot of shock.

    "But I believe that one day we will also become so strong." The first player is indeed very strong, but the monsters in the future will become stronger and stronger. They need to work hard to clear the country and then kill the stronger monsters.

    After the people from other city-states exchanged their eyes in the crowd, they left the crowd silently.

    Soon Jinjiang District knew that the lord of Xuantian City was called Ying Bairong, who was a first-hand player with powerful equipment, but that battle did not give full play to his power.

    But the deputy city lord is so strong, will the city lord be worse?

    A certain city-state, the city lord's mansion.

    "What kind of fan?" The man sitting at the top in the city lord's mansion asked the few people who were sitting and standing. They were the professional players who had gone to Xuantian City to inquire about the news.