chapter 56

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 56 The First Silver Coin

    In the end, under the captain's face, the team can only take him. The bike is a men's model. The captain sits tall and looks like a child behind him, but he is still happy.

    When the effect was triggered, the captain sitting behind was still cheering happily.

    In Wuyu City, everyone knows that the forging shop needs to get on new bicycles, and the rich team members in the city team are ready.

    Yao Bing'an is very satisfied with the warm-up of the bicycle. Everyone buys it so she can make money, right?

    The second batch of bicycles is directly 15. Of course, Yao Bing'an first gave the money for Lu Jiu to buy, and then paid an extra 20 copper coins for each bicycle during the transaction.

    The Lujiu transaction was very honest, and the second transaction still ended happily.

    The residents of Wuyucheng discovered that there was a new shop one day.

    A group of professional players swarmed into the store, looked at the bicycles on the display stand, marked 15 on the back, and rushed to the cashier to directly check out.

    Slow hands mean nothing.

    In the end, many people did not buy it. 15 were too few. In the Wuyucheng store, a bicycle sold for 5888 copper coins.

    It was 3,000 copper coins more than Xuantian City, which hollowed out the wealth of many professional players.

    But I also made a lot of face in Wuyucheng. Having a bicycle now is like having a good car in the previous world.

    Yao Bing'an: [15 bikes have been sold out as soon as they are new. When can I trade the next batch? 】

    Lu Jiu saw this email, feeling inwardly, it seems that the professional players are quite rich.

    She replied: [About a week later, there are still 15 cars. ]

    Yaobing An for quite surprised at this rate, it seems that the city of Tien strength.

    Thinking of the fact that the city lord of Xuantian City had appeared before among the city owners, and the shot was to mutate and strengthen the BOSS in a second, it was stronger than the mutated BOSS.

    Yao Bing'an: [I heard that the city lord over there is a local tyrant first-hand player. 】

    The first players are equally divided into levels. The top players are players like Jiuci, and then there are local tyrants with abundant resources, followed by well-off players with mediocre resources, but there are also good equipment.

    The lowest is the basic player, the equipment is not good, and the doomsday has an advantage, and you still have to rely on yourself to get better equipment.

    Lu Jiu: [There were too many people on that day. I was squeezed behind and couldn't see the details. I just listened to the boss of the city lord and the deputy city lord. It was a pity that I didn't see it with my own eyes. I didn't see the city lord since then. 】

    She must believe what she said.

    Yao Bingan saw the reply email and thought that maybe it was really not Jiu Ci, because after that, many people from other city-states appeared in Jinghe District.

    At this time, there were more suspicious objects, and they had no idea about Jiu Ci's true identity.

    After confirming the next transaction, Yao Bingan didn't ask for more information about the city lord of Xuantian City. Originally, Lu Jiu didn't know much.