chapter 40

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 40

    Xiang team frowned and thought, this is big news, if you know it earlier, you can tell the city lord to make preparations.

    "Thank you very much for this news, I will tell the city lord, I will ask the city lord to give you more chicken."

    In fact, BOSS drops are good things, which is also a kind of thank you.

    Lu Jiu smiled faintly, "It's okay, we just buy it at your market price." I

    think it won't be long before the next game update, when the world will know, she just wants to get a good impression.

    Zhuang Yun stayed by himself, he didn't even know what was going on, could he be a fake Xuantian City resident?

    However, after thinking about it, Miss Lu probably also informed him in this way, and currently the store has not directly put on the plaid backpack equipment.

    Shen Jufeng has been silently observing Zhuang Yun's expression, watching the other party from shock to relief, feeling a little relieved, at least this person is still kind-hearted.

    If Zhuang Yun blamed Lu Jiu for not telling him the news earlier, there would be no need for cooperation in the future.

    Because Lu Jiu revealed this news, the whole team had a softer attitude towards them. Several girls gathered around Lu Jiu to inquire about the things sold in the shops in Xuantian City.

    Girls, the most asked questions are clothes like equipment.

    The team had already discussed the matter with his confidant, and then began to compose an email and send it to the city lord.

    Confidant, someone not entirely believe the news, "entry team, do you really believe the news, maybe people just get hold of false news that we get a good impression."

    "Whether it is true or false, you should tell Castellan, if I can make Come out, this may not be false news." Xiang Team insisted that the news must be passed to the city lord, but the words need to be considered.     One of the young men said, "I have asked Yun Shi and the others to chat with that Miss Lu to see if they can take out this equipment." The one named Yun Shi is his sister.

    Although the news was received, the team did not let the other team take a look at the equipment in order to prevent the opponent from feeling that they did not believe them.

    There were a few girls over there chatting with Lu Jiu in full swing, and a few girls surreptitiously looking at Shen Jufeng, this man really couldn't be ignored.

    One of the girls named Yun Shi asked, "Ajiu, is that Mr. Shen your boyfriend?" She was asked by her brother to ask for the news, but Shen Jufeng was too handsome and couldn't help but ask.

    Lu Jiu answered simply, "No, we are partners. I met within a few days after the end of the day, and then became partners."

    Shen Jufeng looked up at Lu Jiu as if he had heard their conversation. The meaning is unknown.

    The Rhyme girl turned a few thoughts, but she still didn't ask much about Shen Jufeng, "That's right, did you buy the plaid backpack equipment you mentioned earlier? We would like to see it too."

    "Yes. "Lu Jiu did not refuse, she took out the bicycle, unloaded the basket, and then took out a rice ball and put it in the basket.

    Several girls gathered around and opened the backpack. They found that the backpack was divided into 8 grids. One of the grids contained a rice ball. "Isn't this a normal basket?"