Chapter 13 Hearing the Boss News

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 13 Hearing the Boss News

    Old man Zeng is in his early 60s this year. Except for the family change of his middle-aged bereaved wife, his life has been quite stable until the world suddenly becomes gamified.

    The old man Zeng had a pair of children. His son's family settled in another place. His daughter died two years ago, leaving only his 4-year-old grandson. The son-in-law left the child to the old man to marry him.

    Now the child is only 6 years old, and the old and the young are all lucky to survive. Although the old man Zeng is more than 60, he still has the strength, so he brought his grandson to Xuantian City.

    The old man Zeng didn't know any games. He only knew that if he wanted to live here, he had to be rich, and he had to do the tasks well. Looking at the young children, he felt that he would be better off if he was a few years younger.

    "Grandpa! I collected a lot of food outside today, enough for us to eat for a long time." Tang Yi, who is only 6 years old, flushed with excitement.

    The pleats on old man Zeng's smiling face folded up, "Good grandson, take a rest, grandpa makes good food."

    Hearing the three delicious characters, Tang Yi subconsciously swallowed, and he could eat something on the road.

    But the old man Zeng made more than just one person, and because of the lack of tableware and seasonings, he made something to replenish his energy, and he didn't pursue the taste.

    "Grandpa, let's sell it to others, so someone will buy it." Tang Yi saw someone set up a stall after collecting it, and some of them were selling it.

    Old man Zeng frowned and thought about it for a while,

    "Okay , but if you have enough to do something, it won't work if you have no energy." "Yeah!" Tang Yi nodded vigorously.

    He knew that his father didn't want him anymore. For the past two years, his grandpa took care of him. The food he cooked was delicious, and someone would definitely want to buy it.

    Yesterday I hurriedly found a place to live and rested. Today I have to cook a good meal.

    After living in the city-state, the products sold in the mall today have increased, including seasonings and tableware. The variety is available and the price is very cheap.

    For example, 10KG of salt, sugar, MSG, etc. all cost 1 copper coin, while 10KG is enough to eat for a long time, and a set of kitchen utensils only cost 2 copper coins, including pots and pans.

    Tang Yi looked out from the window of his room. He could hear the yelling sound at the residence next to the commercial street. Most of them were selling food, followed by selling clothes.

    "My dear grandson eats." The old man Zeng is now cooking faster. He doesn't pay attention to the flavor in the game, as long as the seasoning is put on an open flame and cooked.

    Tang Yiying ran to the living room. Because there were no tables and chairs, the grandfather and grandson could only sit on the floor and hold the bowl. The old man Zeng raised the corners of his mouth when he saw that his dear grandson was eating deliciously.

    [White rice]

    Physical strength: +5 (one or two)

    [Spicy rabbit legs]