chapter 52

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 52

    Even if they can't fight it themselves, they will never let other city-states succeed, obviously at their doorstep.

    As for why the mutant BOSS near Xuantian City was discovered, it was because the city-states in Jinjiang District started to communicate with each other. There were several groups of teams in Xuantian City who went to the same destination together.

    People living in other city-states also have family members in Xuantian City, so people from the outer city came to Xuantian City from all directions and found the mutant boss.

    And some teams in Xuantian City also began to consider uniting to kill this mutant BOSS.

    It is impossible to say not to be afraid of the city lord, but the city lord of their city has always been like a Buddha, and has not come forward so far, so they all feel that way.

    Wen Ge is entangled in whether to participate in the kill plan.

    "The mutant boss has appeared for almost a week. Our city lord hasn’t moved at all. Isn’t it true that we are not looking for family members in the city?"

    A Liu’s words are also questions in Brother Wen’s heart. Does their city lord care about the mutant boss at all? .

    "Although they said they plan to kill the boss together, the one near our city is too powerful, and there are two mutant bosses in other places on top."

    This is the worst, and I don’t know if Xuantian City is letting the system watch. Unhappy, directly brush out such a strong mutation to strengthen the BOSS.

    Even if their entire city team members join together, there is no guarantee that there will be no casualties.

    In this world, I don’t know if I can regenerate a child. Now there is really one dead one and one missing, and there is no way to replenish fresh blood.

    So after the initial panic, some people will deliberately keep their teammates alive, not only because professional players are rare, but also because there will be no new blood.

    "Brother Wen, I only found out how good Xuantian City is when I went to other cities. Even if we don't participate in the plan to kill the boss, we still have to keep the boss from being robbed by people from other cities."

    Wen Ge heard her and nodded. He also formed a temporary team during this period, but he was mainly to clear the country on the way back and forth.

    I went to other city-states to discover how powerful the NPCs in Xuantian City are. In their opinion, it is normal for NPCs to have their own thoughts, and they will not conflict with NPCs.

    But the NPCs of other city-states are like the lowest-end robots, asking one question and answering one question, but no more words.

    When the team in the city was considering whether to gather the BOSS together, Lu Jiu and the others finally returned to Xuantian City.

    On the way back, they also saw the residents of Xuantian City heading to Jinghe District, where they seemed to have family members.

    Lu Jiu was also fortunate that if other residents went there, they would be able to confuse their vision, making them even more uncertain who Jiu Ci's true identity was.

    Back in the city, Zhuang Yun said goodbye to them immediately and wanted to go back to see his daughter. He hadn't seen him for two weeks, and he was thinking of her daughter very tightly.