chapter 30 Crazy Reverse Output

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 30 Crazy Reverse Output

    The former teammates of Brother Wen in Phantom City knew that they had not been deceived when they saw the chat channel in the same city, and they had now arrived in Xuantian City.

    As for the Phantom City, they thought it was all messed up.

    The squad that had received the email from Wen Ge's former teammate all packed their things and prepared to leave. The city-state could no longer stay, and the residents of the whole city yelled in the streets for explanations.

    As for the virtues of the city lord and his family relatives, what can you say.

    The City Lord of Phantom City began to gather some combat NPCs to the place where people gathered, and escorted them to the square under the escort of another NPC.

    Residents rushed forward, cursing.

    "Liu Dong! You and he won't make us feel better, don't even think about living a comfortable life!"

    Liu Dong is the name of the city lord of the Phantom City.

    Liu Dong said with a sullen face, "You must know that I built this city to prevent you from living in the wild. If there were no Phantom City, you would have been besieged and killed by wild monsters a long time ago."

    There is a white-haired middle in the crowd. The

    middle-aged man pointed at Liu Dong and cursed: "Don't give yourself gold! Dangyangshan is just this city-state?" Liu Dong's anger surged into his heart, and then the middle-aged man disappeared in place, but he knew it was by the city lord. Expelled from the city.

    This is not the first time Liu Dong has done this.

    The middle-aged man was standing outside the city, and his children were already waiting for him outside the door.

    The middle-aged man’s daughter breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it, “Dad! I said, don’t go and make trouble with them. This time is different from before. You are so dangerous.” The

    middle-aged man waved his hand, “I know it’s okay. Just add a fire, and know that he will expel me. Fortunately, everything is packed."

    His daughter and son had no choice but to shook their heads. They set out with the team to go to Xuantian City, and everyone should be safe when there are more people.

    They are sober and clever, most of them are still being dazzled by anger, plus some people's provocation, they didn't think of going with the professional team.

    The hundreds of people in the squad in the Phantom City left without a word.

    The disappearance of the middle-aged man in the city seemed to be a fire on the dry grass, causing the residents to burn completely.

    "Kill him, just change the lord of the city!" I

    don't know who shouted that. It was like a signal for all the residents to take action. They besieged the NPC and the target was Liu Dong!

    Residents from all directions swarmed up, and Liu Dong was also frightened by the situation. His heart moved, and a large number of residents were expelled from the city by him.

    However, this will only add fuel to the fire, and the conflicts have accumulated too much, and they have reached the point where they cannot be reconciled.