chapter 28

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 28-Missing Person Announcement Screening

    The opening of the commissary made the whole city lively, everyone bought the flower pots and planted the seedlings immediately, hoping to blossom quickly.

    With this enthusiasm, Lujiu sold out the five thousand flower pots made by the forging shop in advance. Now the number of registered residents in the city is about 3,500, and five thousand flower pots are not enough.

    The forging shop also issued an announcement that due to insufficient raw materials, it will be sold after a week.

    There is no way for some residents to start making flower pots by themselves, even if there is no acceleration effect, it is better than waiting for a week.

    An An is very happy today. Her father doesn't go out to make flower pots at home these days. Although she doesn't have the skill of a blacksmith, Zhuang Yun will give her a piece of mud to play with.

    An An sat obediently across from Zhuang Yun, and suddenly said, "Dad, if you make a few more flower pots at home."

    Zhuang Yun smiled knowingly, "From now on, Dad will take a rest one day a week to accompany you." He thought about fighting again. I also have to take a vacation for myself, just at this time to spend time with my daughter.

    An An stopped squeezing the mud and stared straight at his father, "Really!"

    Zhuang Yun looked up and saw the surprise in his daughter's eyes and asked, "Of course, Dad didn't lie to you."

    After hearing this, An An acted like a baby Nestled in Zhuang Yun's arms, the father and daughter talked softly, enjoying the time with their relatives.

    The flower pots in the forge shop were priced at 50 copper coins each, and the five thousand flower pots sold out and earned 250,000 copper coins, but the comparison was still a loss.

    So she can understand why the things sold in the Phantom City shops are so expensive, but Lu Jiu said that he has a lot of gold coins and can afford it, not to mention that there is a big gold coin owner Shen Jufeng.

    Just like Shen Jufeng said, we must consider long-term goals, and don't just care about the gains and losses in front of you.

    At present, the dialogue channel has not mentioned that Xuantian City opened a commissary to all the residents in the city. She waited for the surprise of the players in the same city when the first batch of morning flowers matured.

    "Brother Wen, we really came to the right. The canteen in the Phantom City has never heard of anyone mentioning it, but Xuantian City is open."

    Brother Wen looked at A Liu, she was completely different from what she was in the Phantom City now, as if she was only alive now.

    He stroked the task book he bought. This is a small book that he can choose to use.

    "Seeing that the system says it is open to all residents in the city, this estimate is that the city owner can choose to open the permissions. It is not that there are no shops in the Phantom City, but only the city owner can consume."

    A Liu pursed his lips after listening to Wen Ge's analysis. Yes, no. Probably only Xuantian City has special treatment, which can only show that other city-states may choose not to fully open up for various reasons.