chapter 26

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 26

After the black pig attacked this way, the time only passed for 3 seconds. Seeing that the BOSS didn't stop and took the opportunity to run up and rush back.

The rest of the people were almost frightened when they saw the hill rushing, no matter who was hit like this, they had to explain it here.

At this time, a figure stopped in front of the black pig, abruptly blocked some collisions, and then jumped to the side, but other people clearly saw a -89 appearing on the black pig.

Then the BOSS fell down like a hill, looking at the person who had previously beaten the monster with a dazed look.

Shen Jufeng was in a good mood when he heard the system prompt sound.

The BOSS's control time passed, and the others were in shock, but they couldn't help but feel angry when they thought of the monsters that they had spent so much fighting on, and in the end they would be cheaper for others.

Not to mention the dull faces of those people, in fact, Zhuang Yun himself was shocked. He didn't expect this called Shen Jufeng to be so fierce.

There are five people left on the team, and the Black Pig just lost half of their manpower.

The leader is a man with a scar on his face, who looks very hostile.

"Friend, thank you for your help just now." The scar man said this very politely, with a smile on his face, and the scar was twisted.

Shen Jufeng ignored him, and this person was not annoyed. He just changed the conversation: "However, this wild boar can be killed. We have also played a part and lost several manpower. We can't let the team members go back empty-handed. We are rewarded with half points."

Shen Jufeng raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

The remaining five people and the Xiao Tao slowly surrounded Shen Jufeng, the intention of which was self-evident.

Shen Jufeng looked at a few people with cold eyes and sneered, "I can just wait for the black pig to kill you before you take action. If the skill is not as good as the others, I will go back and practice."

This is so arrogant, but it is the truth. It would be more convenient for him to kill these people again.

The scarred man's face is gloomy, "cooperation can be a win-win situation, right? You can't be too greedy..."

The meaning of threat is almost directly spoken out.

"Thinking that only you have teammates, when we are the air?" A

few people heard the female voice behind them , and when they turned back, they saw a girl holding a bow and arrow that had pulled the bowstring, and the sharp arrow was facing them.

Zhuang Yun next to him was also calm.

"With your

energy and blood, I advise you to return to the city as soon as possible, and we won't accompany you." Shen Jufeng pushed the man named Xiao Tao away, and the other side staggered, but he didn't dare to breathe.

The scarred man's entire face must be distorted, and he really looks like a monster at the moment.

Even so, a few people didn't dare to stop, no one wanted to be a dead soul under the arrow, not to mention the overall state of the other party was better than them, especially the handsome man, who seemed to be able to return to attack him.