Chapter 15 Killing the Black Pig Boss

Back to

Doom is live

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 15 Killing the Black Pig Boss

    The atmosphere between these people is very tense. Everyone has a tacit understanding of keeping a distance from people who are unfamiliar. So far, the big black pig has not been seen.

    The two stretched their necks and barely heard the conversation over there.

    "Xue Xiong, we are also old acquaintances, I still have a little knowledge of your equipment pool, so you still have to come over to grab the boss?"

    The woman who was talking was a woman in a red slit dress, with a beautiful body and a bump. Waist-length wavy long hair adds a touch of sensuality to her.

    That face is obviously straight.

    The man called Xue Xiong looks more than 20 years old, and his features are not handsome, but he is also good-looking.

    "It doesn’t bother you to worry about it. I don’t want to say where Feng Qi’s money came from in the game. After all, this is the end. You also said that we are old acquaintances. It's something." As

    soon as Xue Xiong's words came out, the face of the woman named Feng Qi was suddenly hard to look, and then she stopped talking.

    The two were hating each other, and a joking voice came, "Oh, the smell of gunpowder is so full, in fact, it must be teamwork to fight BOSS. It is really unnecessary for everyone to be awkward. Anyway, we should work together to solve the black pig. Let's talk about other things."

    Everyone turned their attention to the speaker, who looked like a good skin, and he was the handsome guy that girls like now, with a wicked look.

    "Unexpectedly..."

    Hearing Lu Jiu's mutter, Shen Jufeng looked like he knew the man, and asked her in a low voice, "You know?"

    Lu Jiu nodded and directly emailed him.

    [Everyone who plays this game knows him. His name is Ke Qun. He often shows photos on forums. Many girls like him. He is also a big carrot. I didn't expect him to be in Yangshan City.]

    Ke Qun is in the game. A man of the wind, he plays this game and doesn't look at anything else, there are many girls in the picture, and there are also many pretty girls in this game.

    Lu Jiu hasn't said that this product has harassed him, and that Hui Ke Qun is known as the invincible girl mad demon. Regarding her the most krypton gold girl player in this game, he also thought about getting acquainted with and conquering it.

    However, she is not interested in Ke Qun at all, and it is not that she does not know Ke Qun's record.

    "It sounds good, Feng Qi is your old friend, who knows if you two are united." Xue Xiong didn't listen to Ke Qun's bullshit.

    Ke Qun didn't care when he said that, "It's all old acquaintances. It's better to rely on their own abilities when the time comes. Whoever grabs it will be the one."

    Although he said with a smile, what appeared in his eyes was that it was inevitable.

    Feng Qi was said to be an old friend of Ke Qun, but did not say a word and ignored Ke Qun, and a bunch of people fell into a stalemate again.