chapter 51

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 51

    For example, well-off players like Li Aoting and He Ange don't buy a lot of renamed cards to store, no more than 10 at most.

    What is the effect of the renamed card in the game world? They have all experimented now, which is to change a brand-new character image, which is very useful to hide the identity.

    Moreover, using a renamed card is an image, which can be switched with the main image at will.

    "I guessed it at the time, but with so many people in Jinghe District, it is impossible to know who is the true identity of

    Jiuci at once." Of course Li Aoting couldn't see her name at that time, but there was a game in the game. The item is called the query device, which was originally used in the game to query the chat account bound to the player.

    Many people use this to check the accounts of the players they follow, and to silently look at the other's circle of friends.

    After the gamification of the world, this has not changed, except that the player's name can be queried, and the player's personal information attributes still cannot be queried.

    "I used the query device at the time, and the name I found was Mi Qingyi. This is probably not the real name. It is impossible for her to guess that our first-hand players don't have a query device."

    "That's a fake image. After all, you said she has silver hair. , Our personal image is still the same, it is impossible for her to be different." He Ange thinks so.

    "Maybe

    they have dyed their hair, anyway. I'm not sure." They are not people who have dyed their hair before. After the world is gamified, their hair is still the same color after dyeing, as if it were their natural hair color.

    Yao Bingan thought of the three people who had come from Jinjiang District recently, "Could it be those girls from outsiders? Although I haven't seen her make a move, she doesn't look like a melee professional player. The last time a wild pheasant attacked Girl, it’s still the one called Shen Jufeng blocking it.”

    He Ange clapped his hands as if suddenly realized, “It’s probably! No wonder they only have three people who dare to come to Jinghe District, maybe they are all first-hand players, pretending to be ordinary players. "

    Li Aoting lowered her head and thought, "Being attacked by a wild pheasant, she is also a first-hand player. It is unlikely that she will not fight back at all. It is up to teammates to save it."

    Yao Bingan remembered what the team said, Shen Jufeng took out a piece of bronze. The level equipment blocked the attack, and the girl was almost pecked. Even if she didn't die, it hurt to be pecked.

    "That's also true, but after a few of them, they will focus on observing the target. That girl is the most suspicious." Yao Bingan suggested after considering it.

    This girl who had been sitting in the corner opened her eyes and couldn't help but smile when she looked at these people who were trying to find out Jiu Ci.

    "Why are you so excited to find out Jiujii? Are you going to come back to kill the mutant BOSS as a reward? Or let her give you good equipment?" As

    soon as these words came out, Li Aoting and others were stunned for a moment. I don't know how to refute it.

    Yes, even if you find it out, how about condemning her that she shouldn't grab the boss? At that time, Li Aoting herself said that this world is just relying on ability to grab resources.