chapter 75

return
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
small
Chapter 75

    Originally, Wu Yucheng's team happened to come to the restaurant to meet Lin Zuo. Knowing that they were from the outer city to settle here, Lin Zuo was happy to answer their questions.

    "We are also collecting food only recently, but everyone will not go as long as they get enough for their own winter. As for other residents, it is to exchange money."

    Some people questioned, "Exchange money? How do you exchange money."

    Lin Zuo cups himself. Drink the remaining rice wine in the middle, "Because the city lord has been hanging business in the mission hall, collecting haystacks, firewood, all kinds of food and materials, many ordinary residents in our city rely on this to get some money, and then start small businesses on their own. "

    Everyone heard that there is such a business, and they can accept everything.

    "But although the money is good, it can't be compared with the actual materials." As long as ordinary residents have materials and materials in their hands, they generally don't need much money.

    Lin Zuo slapped the opponent on the shoulder, "This statement is wrong. Although ordinary residents can't use a lot of equipment and potions, there are still many things to buy, such as lattice backpacks, self-defense and attack equipment, just in case. Low is better than bare-handed, and there are many more. Anyway, if you want to live well, you still have to have money."

    This is completely different from Wu Yucheng. In the past, ordinary residents of theirs collected food and sold it to professional players, or exchanged meat. Although the stalls are set up, not many.

    They came to Xuantian City to realize what the difference was. Wuyu City was like a big city and a small county. The prosperousness of Wuyu City is not even a bit worse.

    "It turned out to be like this..." It was really the best decision to follow Yao Bing'an to Xuantian City.

    Lin Zuo also fancy that these people are not a small team, but to come to Xuantian City to gather together temporarily. He also wants to choose a good deal from it and accept it into his team.

    Of course, he also learned from these people the situation of the city they used to stay in, and it was only after comparison that he understood how good Xuantian City was.

    "So, if you have ordinary people at home, you can go to collect firewood food or something, anyway, so what's to change what, as long as the money does not work hard, then you go out to earn a wild clear, always nice not bad."

    These words It inspired them to feel a little uneasy. One of them saw Lin Zuo's extraordinary status and took up a wine glass to toast to him, "Thank you for telling us so much. At least I know that there is a

    rush in this life." Lin Zuo smiled. Hearty, shouted to the restaurant owner, "Boss, another bottle of wine!" The

    wine was quickly brought over. The rice wine is new in the restaurant recently. Lin Zuo often comes to drink to relieve his greed these days.

    After Yao Bingan paid the loan in the residence, he put down his things and went to the stalls in the commercial street to buy something to eat. After the game was updated, they felt hungry, and then they felt that they were still individuals.