chapter 6

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 6

    After playing the red-eyed rabbit, Lu Jiu found a hidden place to hide. She needed time to take a good look at her backpack.

    Although I saw many familiar props and clothes, I was busy running around before and didn't read it carefully from beginning to end.

    After taking the time to look through it carefully, Lu Jiu realized how difficult he was and how well equipped he was.

    "Oh my God, am I the kind of a full-level boss..."

    She now has the idea that Krypton Gold is not white Krypton, but she also remembers that she is not the only one who plays this game, and there may be other players who are in the same situation as her. .

    Previously, the memory of the great change before waking up slowly recovered, and it seemed that there was a voice asking her if she wanted to exchange her assets.

    She remembered that there were 10,000 gold coins in her backpack. Although she had more than one type of gold coins, only 10,000 gold coins were marked with the word "Gold Coin".

    My own fixed assets plus bank deposits are estimated to be around 40 million in total, so the million spent in the game is nothing at all.

    Today, only 10,000 gold coins have been exchanged. It seems that these gold coins should belong to advanced trading coins.

    Not thinking about this gold coin, at this time Lu Jiu was holding a red token in his hand, with the order to build a city written on it.

    She remembered buying a guild order before, and was planning to build a guild in the game at that time, but she was invited to their guild by a player she met by chance.

    Unexpectedly, this became a city building order. Now the buildings on the earth have been cleared out. It is too dangerous to stay in the wild. Maybe a city is the only place of refuge.

    Lu Jiu put away the tokens and focused on looking at the weapon bar. In the past, these so-called weapons were all accessories of the game, but now they have become weapons.

    There are a few weapons that she owns, such as this dazzling divine bow, which belongs to synthetic magic accessories. One equipment in this magic house is only open for one month at a time, and there are very few people who synthesize in a short period of time.

    At that time, there was a single name displayed on this divine bow.

    [Dazzling Spirit Bow] (Legendary Level)

    Attack: +8000 (+150% crit rate)

    Speed: +16

    Agility: +9

    Each time the bowstring is opened, a bow and arrow will be automatically generated, unlimited supply, and a random trigger will allow the bow and arrow to obtain various attack effects (freezing, burning) , Slowdown, Critical Strike, Sunder Armor, Chaos)

    Even if the local tyrant is like Lujiu, she is secretly blushing with excitement, not to mention that she still has six equipment produced by the magic house.

    The divine bow is blue and gold as a whole, and the bow string is also golden. Like the game, it exudes golden flower special effects. Lu Jiu's heart is commanded, and the light and special effects of the divine bow disappear.

    At this moment, the divine bow looks like a bow of exquisite workmanship.

    In addition, there are wings that can fly. If you can fly into the air, you will not be afraid of monsters on the land. The mount that can also take the player to fly is the mount.