chapter 8

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 8

    Shen Jufeng didn't hesitate, and directly released the Ring of Death. To say that this is a bit good, it would automatically circle all the monsters to fight against them.

    Now that group of monsters could not hide and show up, they also saw the information of six monsters.

    [Giant Chameleon] (Normal mutant monsters)     Blood

    : 350

Attack: 36-56

    Defense: +6

    This is an imperial monster, or a chameleon, no wonder they were attacked without seeing them before.

    Lu Jiu just wanted to take out the divine bow to try his power, Shen Jufeng raised his hand to stop her, "I want to try the anti-A combat ability, you will wait a while."

    "Okay." He also wanted to watch the big guys fight the monsters.

    Shen Jufeng did not launch an attack first, leaving the three chameleons close to attack.

    When Shen Jufeng Qixue -18, the chameleon that attacked him also lost Qi and blood, directly -9.

    This is really welcome.

    Shen Jufeng tried the results and was very satisfied. He turned around and said to Lu Jiu, "Okay, I will kill the three here, and you will solve the three."

    Lu Jiu took out the bow, and couldn't wait to pull the bowstring to one of them and open his mouth. When the chameleon was about to attack, an arrow was automatically made at the moment when the bowstring was opened.

    Although she had instant skills, she still tried to aim at the target. After releasing her hand, she made a precise hit. Lu Jiu saw that the arrow triggered the chaos, but her bow and arrow damage was too high, and the monster died directly.

    Then she raised her hand and shot two arrows, and all three died. She was rewarded with enhanced attributes: 14 points of vitality, 3 points of stamina, and 1 point of agility; as well as 35 copper coins and a normal-level coat.

    It seems that fighting mutant monsters does have a chance to drop clothing. Now the clothing produced on the earth has no attributes, and you must wear the clothing produced by the game in the future.

    Shen Jufeng also ended very quickly, and one of the three monsters still triggered a one-hit kill effect.

    In addition to the enhancement of attributes, there are two lizard skins. It seems that the most valuable thing about this monster is this skin.

    She was thinking about giving so many gold coins and copper coins or something to open a mall anyway.

    Shen Jufeng looked at her bow and said, "Your weapon is indeed very powerful. It seems that I have to hurry up and get it." Although it is also good to fight with bare hands and magic skills, it is better to have a handy weapon.

    "It cost a lot of money to put it together. I had this for the entire server before."

    Shen Jufeng looked at the beautifully made bow and knew it must be a good thing.

    He watched the sky darken, and said to Lu Jiu, "It's not too early, let's go find something to eat, and then take a good rest to replenish our blood."

    Can you find something to eat in the wilderness?

    "Our city is all gone, how can you find food?"