chapter 73

return
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
small
Chapter 73

    He could inquire that although there are still normal-level wild monsters outside, the number of brown-iron-level wild monsters has greatly increased, and even professional players are struggling to deal with it.

    Not to mention that these people who have not started their careers, their physical fitness is simply incomparable.

    When the middle-aged woman heard her son say this, she didn’t care, “It’s not that we haven’t killed those monsters before. How could it be so difficult? It’s just thunder and lightning.”

    When we didn’t get to Wuyu City, everyone was wandering in the wild, and the middle-aged woman would watch it too. Go to his son and other young people to kill ordinary monsters.

    The son just sighed, "Mom, that is the weakest rabbit among wild monsters. It is of low grade. We can deal with it together. The wild monsters that appear now are even more powerful. They are not at the same level as the ones we dealt with before." The

    Red-Eyed Rabbit is a game update. The most wild monsters in the former jungle, although they are not small, they are better to deal with than wild beast monsters, so ordinary residents will go out with a few people to kill such wild monsters to obtain meat.

    The middle-aged woman's daughter-in-law was just watching, she couldn't speak, otherwise her mother-in-law would cast her anger on her head.

    Yao Bing'an returned the loan fee paid by the last resident, and he was deeply relieved that there was so much she could do, and the rest was up to her own fate.

    The team also packed their luggage and can set off at any time.

    Cheng Yunshi puts her favorite cosmetics into a beautifully shaped bag. This was the last time I went to Xuantian City to buy. There are not only simple backpacks in the tailor shop, but also such beautifully shaped ladies bags.

    I bought one because I liked it too much.

    Cheng Yunhong put the last thing in her bag and touched her shoulder bag. "Fortunately, I bought a backpack in Xuantian City before. Otherwise, there are so many things that I might not be able to put down."

    Although the personal backpack is limited, every You can put the same items in an unlimited number of grids. At the time, he bought backpacks with the same number of grids.

    Now put everything in the personal backpack, and put the same backpack in a grid.

    In order to have the feeling of moving, Cheng Yunhong also left a backpack to carry on his own, which was filled with food and medicine.

    I see my sister next to me wearing a fall-length one-piece dress, checking her dress to herself, and she especially likes to play with that bag.

    "Okay, you are beautiful enough."

    Cheng Yunshi glanced at him, "Of course, I have always been beautiful, did my parents put things away?"

    Cheng Yunhong listened to her sister's question, and went out of the room to see. My parents cleaned up the situation, and their family of four lived in three borrowed houses, and there was no way to borrow the area of ​​the house to live on for only one person.

    "Dad, Mom, have you packed up yet?" Cheng Yunhong shouted and asked.

    After a while, the door of the room opened, and it was Cheng Dad who said, "It's alright, your mother is just studying how to store it to save space."