2)Meeting the family and the truth(nat)🌏❤️🌍

Age :10

Tw: none

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

The sunlight kissed my head and I woke up...It was 8 a.m. in the morning and I was super tired as we had returned from a mission ......

I was still dizzy when I realised my mom was not there beside me..

Generally she doesn't leave me alone but I wonder where she was......

There was no gun...No suit ...

Did she leave me forever?

No no no....She will not ik... Although she is the black widow...She loves her daughter...

Yess!!!! I am the daughter of black widow...I remember her bringing me up and training me...She was the best mother on could ask for.... Now we were in Ohio for a mission and we have just completed it ....So we had to return to the avengers compound by tomorrow....

I got up from bed... Searched for her in the house....She wasn't here...

I suited up myself ...And tried to track her down with a watch that Tony uncle had given to me...

She seemed nowhere to be found...

I went to every house in ohio and asked for her......

2:00p.m.

She was nowhere....I was scared....And also panicking...

I sat down on a hilly region...And saw a house ....A farm house type of building.....

I went there and

KNOCK !!! KNOCK !!!

A woman opened the door

( The woman who opened the door)

"Yes !! What do u need ?" She asked in abir rapsy voice ..

I peeped in and saw my mom...

YESS !!MY MOM SITTING...WITH TWO OTHER PEOPLE...ONE OLDER MAN AND ONE YOUNGER LADY DRESSED LIKE MOM...

ONE OLDER MAN AND ONE YOUNGER LADY DRESSED LIKE MOM