38) found you and will never let anyone touch you ❤️ ( wandanat ) sequel part 3

A/N : this is the sequel to the story " play date and trouble " ..Mainly it's the part 3 of the story " boyfriend " so read those two first .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 2 years old

Tw: blood , abuse scene , etc

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Pepper was consoling nat and giving her some water but just then a video pop up on-screen .

Tony played it

* The video *

Baron hold Wanda's chin and slapped her face. Blood dripped off . She still was strong .So baron walked to u and hold out a knife . He put the knife on ur small hand and pulled it . U yelled in pain.

"No....Mama mommy hwelp " u said but nothing made baron stop . He did it with ur other hand too. .Blood came out from ur small hands. And u felt dizzy . He unclipped u from the chair and ur body fell down.

"Baron u motherfucker monster ...I will kill u " wanda said but baron hit her face again . He unclipped her from the chari and hit her stomach . But she still couldn't use her powers . And the he kicked the last time and said looking at the camera .

"The avengers ..Save them if u can...Or else I will kill this little whore ...What's her name y/n...But I won't kill wanda...Cause I loved her once ..Now bye " he said and the video cut off.

*Video ended *

Natasha broke down .

"Omg!! What is he...My wife and my daughter is in trouble i have to go " nat tried to go but pepper and carol hold her .

"Not the right time nat ....We all need to find her " pepper said .

"Then please fucking do it...I can't loose anyone of them..U guys know right after so many years of trying we finally had y/n. We are finally happy and having a family ...I can't let these monster destroy it ."natasha said

"I am doing it nat...Don't worry we will find them " tony said.

"Please calm down ..Please " steve said and gave nat a glass of water .

Tony tried continuously

~baron's dane ~

(The room u were locked )

As soon as baron left . Wanda ran to u and picked u up. She stopped ur blood by bandaging it with a handkerchief . U looked at her .

"Mama !!" U said and snuggled into her chest .

"Yes baby !!" She said and cried .

"Me wunt to go hwom back ...Mommy will cwme to svwe us riwght" u ask.

"Yes babu she will ..." Wanda said consoling u . She kissed ur head . U have been though many thing u don't deserve .
U were very hungry . U tugged her shirt .

"I can't feed u here " wanda said and just then one agent entered .

"Here is ur food " the agent said and gave some food to wanda .

"But for her !!" Wanda asked .

"Hahahah ...Why do u want food for her..She is going to die anyways " the agent said and left .

"Mama ms no diw" u said ..

"No baby u won't die ." Wanda said . She gave u her food but u didn't ate it...u tugged her shirt . She has to keep u alive so ...She breastfed u . As soon as she pulled her shirt down...U latched on..And drank the milk . U were too hungry so u suckled fast and wanda ate her food . After 50 mins u latched off and wanda burped u. U were crying . Ahe wiped ur tears and made u place on her chest .She stroked ur hair. And she cried herself .

~at the compound ~

"Found it " tony yelled...

Natasha was already ready . And all of them suit themselves up .

They all boarded the quinjet and they took off.

AFter 1 hour they reached the place .

"Now pepper , nat , ,client , Bucky and sam..U got nad save wanda and y/n while I ,and the others destroy this dane of baron ." Tony said .

And they all divided.

Nat and all walked carefully with their weapons out and they were in position . Now they agents ran towards them and jumped on them .

" We are beating their ass up...U go and take out wanda and y/n" pepper said and natasha ran to the room u were .

She fired the gun on the door but nothing happened ...She then saw the key of the door with an agent ...She killed him and took it. And opened ...Wanda and u saw her and u immediately ran to her ..

"Mommy " u said and she picked u up..She peppered kisses all over u and hold u like a baby . Wanda came to natasha and natasha cupped Wanda's face with one hand.

"Babe..." Wanda said and they kissed for 5 mins long...

"I love u.and i am sorry for not being a protective wife and mom " natasha said and kissed Wanda's forehead .

"No babe...It's not ut fault...None of us knew " wanda said and natasha pulled her for another kiss .

"Umm..lets go out now " carol said and wanda and natasha pulled off . U were with natasha . And wanda was very weak so pepper hold her. Tony. Steve and rest of the team came .

Everyone hugged wanda . Everyone was going to get out but just then baron came

"I won't let u take this y/n so easily...I want her " baron said . Natasha's blood was boiling ...she gave u to steve and she walked towards baron...She took captain's shield and threw it towards baron. He fell down and natasha fought with her ..U got scared and started to fuss ...So wanda took u.

"U can't take her..U are weak " pepper said

"A mother is never weak " wanda said and she smiled.

Just the. Natasha killed baron by shooting inside his head .

U got sacred .And cried .

"Mommy mama no fwigt me scared " u said and wanda calmed u down but u cried on and on...

They left the place and tony set a time bomb around the place and it exploded ...The dane destroyed . They could not find Audrey and james .

After returning tony and bruce bandaged ur and Wanda's cut...Ur cuts were more .And he unlocked ur and Wanda's bracelet .U got ur powers back .

~at night ~

Wanda breastfed u again and natasha took u and strolled in the garden outside .

"Babe .." wanda said and came to natasha who was holding u.

"Yes.babe !." natasha asked.

"I am happy that we are here again" wanda said .

"Yes me too... .When I saw u and y/n getting hurt...I cried ...U know...How much it hurt me.? My family ..I always wanted one . A perfect family with u and i have one now...We had her after so many years and complications ...She is so special ...And I can't let u go again....I promise no one will dare to touch Natasha's wife and child again...I love u an dour child so much... " natasha said and wanda kissed her . They kissed passionately with love. U were fast asleep in Natasha's hands. So she Kissed wanda for a long time and down her neck . Then they pulled off .

"Thanks babe...I love u too.and y/n also ..I am happy to have a family with u..." Wanda said ...And they went. Up int the bedroom with u .

Natasha placed u on her chest and wanda put her head on natasha's chest . Natasha stroked ur hair and they kissed ur head .

"U are mine forever and always ." Wanda said and to u and nat.

"U too babe..." Nat said and they fell asleep

________________________________________words : 1262

Hope u like the ending

Thanks for reading