89) Three of us ❤️🌎 part 1 (Natasha)

Requested by wandasmentalhealth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 9

Tw : light kiss scene , age regression⚠️
________________________________________

Nat's pov:

I woke up beside my husband Steve naked . He picked me up on his chest and kissed me passionately .

"Last night was really good?" He said .

" Yes ofc babe "  i said kissing him back .

" I am sorry i can't give u kids " i said .

" Doesn't matter. We will adopt one " he said .

" Gurl or boy?" I asked as he stroked my hair .

" A girl " he said and i smiled . A girl would be perfect .

He started kissing my neck suddenly leaving hickeys. But we got interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Oh it's fury . He wanna give us a mission and he found a girl to pretend to be our family there but she is just 9 and wants us to report there " Steve said and got up from bed . He got dressed . I looked at his hot body . He turned to me and kissed my neck again . After he was done , we got dressed .

(Their dress)

"The mission can now be done but still some months later . I have found a baby girl to play the role of ur daughter " fury said to them and took a pause

" I found the girl yesterday near an abandoned building. She was almost bloody and she said she didn't eat for days . She looks very small and frail please take care of her . She needs to be attached to u both so that u all can act well" he said .. a little girl come from his back . She doesn't look more than 7. Because of her malnutrition maybe . 

" Hi" i said kneeling down to her .  She gives a very angry look .

"go away" she pushes me away .

" Hey" i said .

" u are bad" she said suddenly and runs away . But fury locks the door .

" Her name is y/n . She is doing this from yesterday " fury said  frustrated .

Steve went to the girl and hold her . She hit Steve in his stomach .

" Stay away bitches " she yells .

" ENOUGH" Steve yells . Y/n gets scared and goes to the corner crumbling her hands and legs .

" Sorry leave me " she said . I pull away Steve .

" It's not a way to treat her . Calm down " i said and he says sorry to y/n but she is scared. 

"Guys take it easy" fury said and went away .

Y/n tried to run away  but i hold her .

"No running away . Hey hey don't get scared we won't harm u" i said holding her hands

" Now what are we gonna do?" Steve asked

" Let's take her home " i said .

" Are u mad she will run away?" Steve said shocked

" I will handle let's go" i said and hold y/n's hand . She is powerful and started to pull out of my grip but i am Natasha so it's not that easy .

I pick her up in my arms . We went into the car . .

"As she is gonna stay with us we have to buy some things for her " i said

" Um like u mean baby stuff" Steve asked .

"yes let's go to supermarket we will find most of the things there " i said and Steve drove to supermarket .

I picked y/n up. She hit my neck .

" Leave me alone " she cries . .

" No now stop enough" i gave a little glare and she stops . We went in ..

We bought a carseat, some toys and her stuffs .

" I wan that" suddenly y/n said pointing to on of pacifier .

" But u are nine " Steve said stroking her hair .

" I wan that" she said fussing . Steve looked at me and i nod.  We got her the paci .. she looks happy .

We buckled her new carseat to the car.

" Can u open it ?" Y/n asked giving me the packet of paci .

I open it and give it to her . She started to play with it like a baby . I and Steve were confused but happy .

We finally got home . 

" This is our house " i said to her . She gave a shocked and disgusted look .

" I am ur no one now go away " she said .

" We won't and we can't let's go in" Steve said unbuckling y/n.

We carry her in .

" It's really big" she said .

" Yes we know . Now that room is urs "Steve said . She nods her head

" Let's eat something " i said going to kitchen.

" Not wanna eat" she said .

" Well u have to " i said

" For how many days u didn't eat?" I asked

" For one week " she said

" Omg u need to eat something honey" i said sweetly but she snaps

" hey don't call me by that " she said .

" Okay fine but u have to eat " i said

" No"

" Yes y/n u have to" Steve said sternly . She threw her toys at me and Steve .

" Well i don't want to u idiots. I hate u both" she said ..

Enough of this! I was really mad so i yelled a Little

"Y/N ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

" I HATE U" she yells back .

" GO TO UR ROOM AND NO FOOD " I said and realised what i said .

" Well i am used to it thanks and bye" she ran upstairs and close the door .

" She is really tough to handle " Steve said

" Maybe she had abusive past so she is like this " i said

" Hmm maybe "

" Well-" i was gonna say something while Steve got a notification on this phone
_________________________________________

Words : 1004

Thanks for reading
Hope u like it