87) Adopted ! ❤️🌎 (scar)

Thanks to Sirsell for helping me with this story .

Age : 10 years.

Tw : malnourishment ⚠️

Scarlett is a single mom who adopted the reader .

A/n - hey everyone . I have been going through hard times i will try to update and please hold on . I will do eveyeone's request one by one .. please give me time .. hope u all are good and healthy

And please vote the story . Thank u so much for ur support . I love u all ❤️
________________________________________

Scarlett's pov :

I was just done decorating the table with y/n's fav food . She will be home in any minute . I looked at the clock and just then the doorbell rang .

" mummmaaaa i am home " she yelled and entered loudly .

I smiled and walked to the corridor. "Hello my baby. How was your day?"

" mumma ir was good . Umm did u made my fav food . It smells delicious " she said excited .

I am a normal mom, who just happens to be famous, but i am good at work life balance so i never puts her work in front of my little baby .

"Yeah I did. Go wash your hands and then we can her some food." I said smiling . She ran upstairs to wash her hands .

After a while . It was almost half and hour . I went upstairs . I searched her in her room . She was neither in her toilet not in her room . I went to my room and found her in dishevealed state .

"What happened baby? What's going on?" I asked .

" MUM WHATS THIS ?"she yelled . She was holding some papers . I took a closer look . It was her adoption papers .I was shocked and scared. My heart dropped.

" i am not ur real child ? Who the hell is my real mom ?" She asked

"Honey. I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to find out like this." I tried to reach out for you." I.said . My heartbeat was fast .
She threw them away .

" I am.not ur daughter then " she said .

"Y/n please let me explain. I love you and you always will be my daughter.and DNA doesn't change that honey " i said trying to get closer to her and hug her . But I flinch as she yelled

" SHUT UP!"

" just go u aren't my mom . I wanna go to my real mum " she said .

I move back and look at you with tear filled eyes. "Honey please. I love you. Let me explain first."

"NO JUST FUCKING SAY " she yelled
I hesitated and looked away.

"WHO IS IT ?" She yelled

"SOME DRUGGIE ON THE STREETS OF L.A. OKAY." I yelled back.i was shocked . I never wanted her to find her like this way.

"what do u mean druggie ? Who is it ?" She added

I calmed myself down .

"Honey I'm sorry. I never wanted you to find out this way. I don't know your bio mom. I never met her." I said tying to get close .

" so how did u find me ? at what age did u finx me ? And don't honey me or baby i am not ur daughter " she said.

"You were in foster care at the age of ten months and I met you when u helped out at the local hospital." I looked down .