31) jealous about parents 🌏❤️(scar)

Age : 11 months old

Tw :none .

( Here chris evans and scarlett Johansson are offical couple here . They are married for 8 years now . And they have a daughter of 11 month old.)

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov :

I woke up beside mama and dada. It was morning and the sun was shining brightly . We weren't in our home . We came to japan . Mama and dada said they have some work . I woke up and snuggled into mama's chest . She stroked my hair .

"What happened baby " she asked .

"Mw dwnt knw ...Mw go hwme" i said .

I really missed home a lot.

"Aww we will go home after our premier . Ok baby?" Dada said from back .

"Otay" i said .

"Good morning babe ." Dada said to mom.

"Good morning babe " mama said to dada. He kissed mama.

"Me no kwisses?" I whined .

"Of course " dada said and put me on his chest and showered me with kisses .

"Now stowp " i said and put my hand on his lips .

I placed my head on dada's chest .

"Mama..." I whined .

"Hmm..Baby ?" She asked .

I showed my stomach . I was hungry . She picked me up and pulled her shirt down . I latched on her nipple...The door opened suddenly and I saw Lizzie aunt .

"Oh sorry ..Umm" she said and was about to leave .

"No problem Lizzie ...Come "mama said and pulled a towel over her shoulder to my face .

Dada sat up.

"We are having our premier in 3 hours ...So we have to get ready ....It's already 9 a.m." Lizzie aunt said .

"Yeah..We will be ready ...Don't worry " mama said and aunt left .

Dada locked the door again . And mama pulled off the towel over my face .

"U done?" She asked ..

I nodded no..Still her nipple in my mouth and I was sucking .

"Ok..Now worries ..Take ur time " she said . After 30 mins i latched off...My tummy was full now.

"Babe...Dress up now" mama said to dada...

"Yeah u do it first...Let me play with my baby for sometime . " Dada said and took me.

"Hi baby..U wanna play with daddy ?" He asked .

I giggled .

"Ok..." He said and made me stand on his chest .

I can walk now a bit..And run but not too fast .

"See babe...She is on my chest " dada called mama...And she looked and gasped .

"Chris...She will fall down..Don't do it.." mama gasped .

"No babe..She won't...I am here..Right baby...U are having fun?" He asked .

"Ywhh.." i said ..

Suddenly someone knocked on the door . Mama opened it and I saw lizzie aunt , brie aunt, paul uncle and rdj uncle .

"Omg!! Chris...Be careful ...Hold her tight " brie aunt said ..I saw still standing on his chest .

"Lwizie aunt " i said and got off dada's chest and ran on the bed . I was about to fall just then rdj uncle hold me .