53) Run away ❤️🌏 ( nat) part 2

Narrator's pov :

"Yes ...Wait...

* The note *

Hi natasha !!

Sorry i dont think that u deserve to be called mom or mama ...After what u did to me. I dont even know u did it intentionally or without knowing . Did u realise that u were completely ignoring me songe peter came...U had mother and son moments with him while i being ur biological daughter was left out . U stopped hugging me , u stopped calling me by my sweet nicknames , even u behaved rudely with me everyday . U didn't even care whether I ate or not . U never asked . The only person beside me was daddy ....Yes I will call uncle Bucky daddy . U never told me the truth that he was dad. But I came to know . Maybe I was mistake that's why u didn't tell and I broke ur relationship ...But I don't think dad never wanted kids.....Oh ...shit !!Maybe u didn't want ...But u had to keep me...So sorry ...mo- oops .....Natasha ...
Adopt peter and make him ur son. Maybe dad also wants a son ..... I am worthless ...I am a fucking ugly bitch...I don't deserve u ...And u don't deserve me too...U don't know how much I love u...
And u will never realise ...NEVER !! Maybe it's better to stay away from u...But remember I always loved u , love u and will do the same...So whenever u need me just find me .....And daddy ...I love u more than anything ...Maybe u can now take peter as ur son and natasha will be happy too to have him as her son...Maybe u wanted a son ...Who could inherit u ...But no i was born...My birth is a mistake ...I am born from wrong woman's womb....But my dad was not wrong ever ...And what kind of mom u are ? Who abandons her daughter like this ...Her daughter who she carried for 9 months inside her ..Don't u feel any connection with me...I do really ...And my daddy .... He is the best daddy ever ...I love u daddy and I always and forever love u mom...(natasha ) !! " Natasha finished reading the note u left .

Everyone was in tears . Peter said .

"I am sorry " and Bucky got angry and grabbed his neck with his metal hand .

" Don't fucking say sorry .... For u -" Bucky stopped .

"Oh sorry peter ...Not for u...For this woman ....For this fucking woman my daughter ran away ...And I will get her back ....She will be with me...She is only my baby..." Bucky yelled .

"Shut up.! I am her mom...I gave birth to h-" natasha was cut off by Bucky metal hand choking her neck.. she tried to free herself . But Bucky hold her neck and was choking her .

" Stop....Buck ...pelaseee ..." Steve said and tried to pull Bucky ...Everyone did . But he was too strong ....

"U ar- are c- choking me " natasha said while getting getting chocked .

" Get off her "peter said ...And tried to pull off Bucky ...He slapped peter and he fell down ... Blood ran down...Natasha ran to peter and wanda and others too.

"U still care about him...Than our daughter .. oh ...Sorry ...My daughter ...Don't ever try to get close to her ...I will kill u and ur son " Bucky said

" He is not my son....Why are u behaving like kid Bucky ?" Natasha yelled .

"Oh..Because my daughter is missing nd that's because of u...U ....She is ur daughter too "Bucky yelled and cried .. no one saw him cry ever .

"She is my daughter too ....I am her mom..I know I did a mistake ..But I want her back....I want my baby back ..." Natasha cried and stood up.

"She isn't ur baby anymore...U lost a chance of being her mother
..Now she is mine...She only has her father ..Nad i will be the best father to him " ...Bucky said

" I am so sorry..For being here ...." Peter said and everyone looked at him...

" U don't have to be sorry ... This woman should be sorry " Bucky said while pointing to natasha .