7) After vormir (pt 1) one ending

Age : 10 months and 2 year 4 months

Tw : blood, death , ...

OK I WILL DO TWO ENDINGS FOR THIS STORY... FIRST ONE WILL BE SHORT AND SECOND ONE WILL BE LONG . I WILL NOT UPLOAD SECOND PART TODAY .

_________________________________________

~ after the war has come to an end~

* Steve went back to Peggy and here the scene is taking place*

Narrator's POV :

~ Natasha's funeral~

Everyone were there . Crying . Y/n is 10 months and didn't understand a single thing which was going on. She was with Yelena all the time after Natasha's death..

* here yelena is married to bucky...( I ship them a bit... Cause we will have to ship them in mcu phase 4...Lol)
And Natasha just gave birth to her daughter 10 months ago...Her husband left her when she was pregnant and didnot want the child ....*

"Mama ?" Y/n whined while she was on Yelena's lap. Yelena didnot say anything and just hugged her niece . Bucky took y/n from Yelena's lap and kissed her forehead with tears in his eyes.

"Mama !! Mama!! Me wunt mama!! Mama!!" Y/n yelled and started to cry.... She wanted her mother...It was very tough for her ...She knew only her mom and she was gone . She was still breastfed by nat before she died. Y/n was hungry so she again said

"Mui hwungry !! Me chu wunt milk!!" She said and again started to cry .

Everyone was crying . They couldn't bear y/n loosing her mom at a young age .

"Here is the milk bottle ..Feed her " Yelena said while passing the bottle bucky .

He couldn't as y/n was continuously throwing tantrums . She continued to cry....

Wanda then took her from Bucky and feed her. She rocked her back and forth.

Yelena thanked wanda .

After funeral everyone left except carol , wanda , sam , ( melina and Alexei are already there ) clint ,and Bruce .

Y/n was sleeping on Melina's shoulder . So she kept her on crib upstairs and came down .

( This is y/n btw)

( This is y/n btw)

She saw everyone were talking about y/n
She went and sat beside Alexei .

"So what to do about y/n.? " Carol asked

Everyone was quiet

"She is still a very little baby ..She still feeds her mother's milk and if she doesn't get it she will feel ill . Babies need their mother's milk . I don't know what will happen to our y/n? She is so little and already lost her mom and we need to find her dad if she keeps her or we have to found another home for her ..She is not safe with us" wnada said .