12) Distant ❤️🌏(scar)

Age :10

Tw: none.

_________________________________________

Scarlett's pov :

It was a beautiful morning and I have a small happy family . My daughters rose and y/n ( both Colin's ) are my entire world now. I and Colin are happy too about them . Rose is 4 years older than y/n...And I love them both . Rose is very shy, cool and calm girl...While y/n is just the opposite of her...I love both of their natures as they are natural and perfect . Colin is a great husband and he loves me and the girls a lot . I had many complications while being pregnant with y/n ...She was very weak when she was born and it was tough for us .But we made it . Rose was born healthy so it went well... Recently I have been seeing y/n being distant with me and everyone ...She barely talks , and comes down to have food...She barely spends time with us and me specifically . I don't know why m..But whenever I ask her she says nothing happened ...I want my previous jolly y/n back...Rose tries to talk to her sister but no benifits come out . It was 6 a.m. in the morning . I woke up and Colin was awake .

"Good morning babe" he said...

"Good morning"i said and kissed him.

We made our way to first rose's room. She was sleeping...

I sat beside her and kissed her head.

"Good morning baby" i said and she yawned and nestled into me.

"Good morning mama"she said and I kissed her head .

"Now wake up baby . Its sunday so family time together." I said....And it was our tradition . On Sundays we would have family time together and all of us would stick together .... No uses of phone or nothing just us...

"Yeah mom....I am going " she said and woke up from bed and hugged her dad for soemtime...Colin sat there so

I then made my way to y/n's room.
She was sleeping peacefully...She looks a lot like me...And rose looks like her dad...

Y/n has emerald eyes like me while rose has blue eyes like her dad....y/n had button nose and plump lips like me...And rose has her dad's features . Rose has black hair with some tinge of blonde ...While y/n has full blonde hair like me..

I sat beside her and placed my hand on her heart...It was beating peacefully ...I remembered her small heartbeat when I first heard it when she was in my womb. It was so fast like a bird's. I then stroked her hair and kissed her head.

"Good morning baby" i said ...And she looked at me with beautiful green eyes of her.

"G-good morning . Umm...Mom can u please leave ?" She said without even hugging me or cuddling into me...

"Y/n why baby...I wan-"

"No i don't want to have a fucking family time with either u ..Scarlett or Colin or rose " she said and glared to me.

I was so angry now....

"Y/n...Behave i am ur mother " i said...

"Yeah..U are my fucking mom ..That doesn't mean I have to listen to all ur words ...I hate u...Now go Scarlett.." she said and pushed me..

I was boiling now...I slapped her face...Tears rolled down her cheeks continuously and she cried

"Yeah...Scarlett that's what u can do hit ur daughter ...I hate u...Now leave"she said without any emotions ...

I left ....It was impossible ... ...

I heard her sob in her room...My heart broke..Why is she behaving with me like that..