29)) Found on the island 🌏❤️ (jordan two delta ) requested .

Requested by Scarlettsbottomx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 2 years ( i am just making it more young girl ...To include more fluff)

Tw: none but fluff :):-)

A/n : i will write jordan two Delta's name as delta and lincoln six echo as echo ...( Please consider )

_________________________________________

Jordan two delta's pov :

It was another beautiful morning in the island. I woke up and saw 5 a.m. i brushed and took a quick shower . I went out and saw echo out of his room .

"Hi good morning " echo said with a smily face.

"Good morning "i said and he hugged me.

The sun is shining brightly today . I went out and saw some of our people exercising. I started to roam around .

I was roaming around about 30 mins and I went quiet far from our cabins. I heard some sniffles . I took my gun out..I always carry gun for special reasons .I hold it in position. I tiptoed towards the direction from where the sound was coming from. It from.behind bushes. I carefully went there and slowly removed the bushes with my other hand and still keeping the gun pointed to that bush with left hand . (A/N : Scarlett Johansson is left handed 😉)

I saw a small girl crying sitting beside the tree. She looked at me and flinched seeing gun in my hand .I put it in my pocket and she tried to run away. I hold her hand quickly .

"No lewve me. Dwnt kill me...pwlase" the little girl said and cried . I still hold her hand. She looks like 1 year old or 1 and half years old.

"I won't hurt u...whats ur age ?" I asked .

She hold up two little fingers of her . I loosed her hands to see if she runs away but she stood there and sniffled.

"Where is ur mom and dad ?" I asked .

"Thwy lweft mw .And said I am wrthless me swhould die " she said which caused my heart to break.

She is beautiful baby with blue eyes , rosy cheeks , small lips , button nose .

"Ok come with me..I won't hurt u" i said ...And hold out index finger of mine . She hold it with her small hands . It felt so good. She could not walk properly i noticed . I saw a large cut on her knee.

"How did that happen?" I asked .

"I fwell dwon"she said and cried .

I picked her and wiped her tears . She doesn't weigh like 2 years old .She weighs not more than 10 months old...She is frail and very small.

"Don't cry...U are a strong girl" i said which made her stop crying and smile a bit .

Her smile is so angelic . I took her to my cabin . Echo looked at us .She clinged my shirt when she saw echo.