67) Daddy' s girl ! ❤️🌎 part 3 ⍟⧗ (Rhislett) requested

requested by _Lhia_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️ Mention of abuse , rape ⚠️

Y/n's pov :

We reached home ...There was no one so I made Scarlett sit on the couch ...

" Take this glass of water " i said and passed her a glass of water ..

She was still crying heavily ... She drank the water ... I had to console her ...Seeing her crying like that really broke my heart ..Dad always taught me..Whatever people does to u ..Always be kind and good to them.... I had to be nice to Scarlett...At last she has birthed me ... Anyways .... I sat beside her Nd kept my arm on her shoulder ..

" It's ok...U can talk to me " i said ..She looked at me with teary eyes ..

" I w- wanna tell ...b- but u h- hate me " she said ..She was panicking ...

" It's ok ..Don't panic ...I am here ...U can tell me " i said

She calmed herself down and said ..

" The bruises are done my romain...He abuses me a lot and always hit me ...He also rapes me ...I am all broken...but I don't want rose to grow without a dad .. so I didn't say anyone..But I can't take this pain anymore " she said ...I was much shocked ...

" Are there any other bruises ?" I asked

" Yes " she said and saw her bruises at back and all her stomach ....

"Omg...He is such a animal " i gasped ...The bruises were too bad and scarlett didn't apply medicine also ...

" Wait let me put some medicine and u will stay with us today ...We have to report about it ..it can't be done and rose will come here from school"i said ...I didn't want her to get abused ...She is my mom ..

" But chris " scarlett asked

" He won't say anything ...I will convince dad " i said and her face lit up ...

" Thanks "i said and brought some medicine and put it on her bruises ...I told my driver to take rose from school to our home and she came to our house ...

We talked about different stuffs until dad came ...It was 6 p.m. ..

" Scarlett u are here !! And that too with rose " Dad yelled ..

"Get out "he said and Scarlett looked at me blankly ..

" Dad listen to me " i said and he was angry ...

" I won't ...First tell me what is this woman doing here ?" I asked ...

" Dad she needs help" i said ..

"What no..She is again playing with us ," dad said and rose cried ..

"Don't argue please my dad and mom does if always " she said and dad calm down for a bit ..

I took him to another room... And said him everything ..

" THAT BASTARD " dad said ..I don't know maybe he likes mom...Because he never married or looked for another woman ...I could see his anger for romain ..

"So can she stay ?" i asked

" Yes "he said and walked off ...He was a bit upset i guess ...

I came down and talked with Scarlett about many things ...Rose was roaming around the house ...After 30 mins i didn't notice rose near us ..

" Where is rose ?" Scarlett said

" Maybe upstairs ..Let's go and check" i said and went up ...