86) Lost child ❤️🌎 (scar) part 2 requested

Requested by _Lhia_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 4 years

Y/n = Athena

Tw : none

A/n - hey everyone . How are u all ? .  I am sorry for being late .. i thought there would be holidays after exam but I have to go for rehearsal of a programme in our school .. i will try to update more ..

Please vote the story and thanks for supporting .. love u all ❤️
_______________________________________

Scarlett's pov :

I was searching for athena  in the whole house and after long time I found her in near our swimming pool . I immdieately grabbed her hand and pulled her closer .

" Hey baby what was that ?" I asked

" Me just wanted to see the pool "  she said

" Ok but tell me where u go and what u do please baby " i said

" Otay.. work today ?" she said

" We don't have work today " i said .

" Otay. So me and u play?" She asked with sweet voice as I placed her on my hip .

" Aww yes baby but let's have a feed now " i said

" Mama !" Athena whined . WAIT DID SHE JUST CALL ME MOM!

I looked at her and she put her head on my shoulder .

" Sorry " athena mumbled .

" Aww baby u can call me mama ...I love that " i said .. i and Colin had already been discussing to adopt athena . She feels like our own baby .. and out incomplete piece of heart will again be joined .. Cosmo already loves athena .

"Ok mama " she said cutely .. aww she is such a cute baby. 

I took her to our bedroom . And positioned her . She was very confused so I said

" Baby , doctor uncle said that u have to drink my milk so that u are more strong baby .. u wanna have it baby ?"

" Yes but me is shy " she said .

" Aww baby don't be shy . It's just mama .. a bit more of mama "  i said and she smiled .

I took my shirt off and open my bra . I guide her to my breast .  She slowly latched on and sucked. As soon as the milk poured in the  her mouth and she closed her eyes . I stroked her hair  and kiss her head .  After she is done , she latched off . I dressed again .

" How was it baby ?" I asked .

" Too yummy " athena said ... I kissed her head .

" Ok now let's have play time " i said

" Yes mama " Athena said with a yawn .

" Aww baby u need sleep now . Lets have a nap " i said .. and made a pillow fort . But I cradled her in my arms humming soft songs . She fell asleep soon .

I put her in bed.. and went downstairs to do some work .

After a while Cosmo and Colin both came home .

" Wow babe . U came home early today " i said giving Colin a kiss .

" Because my work was done early and I wanted some movie time  "  Colin said 

" Yes but athena is sleeping "i said .

" aww let me get my princess up " Colin said and ran up .. Cosmo also ran behind them .